Insurance brand Hiscox unveils strapline in £10m campaign
By Joe Thomas, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 13 January 2009 03:50PM
LONDON - Hiscox is launching a new £10m marketing campaign utilising the strap line 'As Good As Our Word.'
The campaign created by VCCP will run across print, outdoor, online and direct mail and will develop through out the year. It is the first work by the agency for the insurance company since the account was picked up in October last year, following a pitch against Lunar BBDO with the digital agency Weapon 7.
According to the insurance brand, which specialises in household and commercial insurance the aim of the campaign is to ‘reinforce its absolute commitment to integrity, excellence and trustworthiness.'
The insurer in 2006 announced plans to increase its marketing spend from £400,000 to £10m in a bid to raise its profile in the mainstream UK insurance market.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director - INTEGRATED / Retail - £60k - £65k plus bonus. Fill Recruitment £60k - £65k plus superb benefits and bonus, London
- ARTWORKER - CREATIVE COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot