T-Mobile ad breaks during Celebrity Big Brother
By Hadassah Nymark, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 19 January 2009 03:20PM
LONDON - Saatchi & Saatchi's TV creative for T-Mobile's "Life's for Sharing" campaign was launched at the weekend.
Commuters at Liverpool Street Station were treated to some entertainment on Friday morning, as 350 dancers launched into a spontaneous routine to launch T-Mobile’s new campaign.
The ad, which was turned around within hours, broke on Friday night's Celebrity Big Brother.
Saatchi & Saatchi creative partner Kate Stanners, said: "Across the whole campaign we’ve looked for ways to really engage with people through the notion of Life’s for Sharing.
"We hope that Dance will connect with people in a bold and dynamic way, inspiring them to create and share their own memorable moments.
Ten hidden cameras planted in the central London station filmed the sequence, as first one and then hundreds of dancers, disguised as members of the public, danced along to music being pumped through the station’s loudspeakers.
Paul Silburn, creative partner at Saatchi & Saatchi, said: "The idea was to create a feeling of spontaneity – an event so memorable that people can’t help but join in and share it."
The performance, in a style reminiscent of ‘flash mob’ events, was choreographed by Ashley Wallen.
To encourage people to create and share magical moments using T-Mobile
Saatchi & Saatchi
Executive creative directors
Paul Silburn, Kate Stanners
Rick Dodds, Steve Howell
Media buying agency
Audio post-production company
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Partnerships Manager air recruitment c.£48K dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director / Business Director (Integrated) air recruitment Up to £70k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Director air recruitment Up to £100k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)