Federer, Nadal and Murray star in ATP global campaign
By Jacquie Bowser, brandrepublic.com, Tuesday, 20 January 2009 10:55AM
LONDON - Tennis stars Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, and Andy Murray are Titans playing among the stars in the latest ATP World Tour marketing campaign, created by content marketing agency The Big Shot.
The men feature alongside other players in the 2009 tour in a 60-second spot that shows them smashing balls to each other while up in space.
ATP, the governing body of men's professional tennis, tasked The Big Shot with evolving its 'Feel it' campaign of 2007/08 by creating a new identity for men's tennis, evoking the passion, grace, status and global nature of the game.
The agency has created material that all 63 ATP tournaments worldwide can use at events and as marketing collateral across local media, including TV, print and outdoor.
Each tournament promoter is also able to customise the print and video marketing material to make it more relevant to their individual event.
Matt Donegan and Oliver Russell, joint managing directors of The Big Shot, said: "ATP were very interested in seeing how original content could be used taking an editorial approach leading to all aspects of communication.
"'Feel it' was a video content brief that has turned into a truly global advertising campaign. We are now looking at how we can further develop the campaign on other platforms."
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Business Development Executive | £25-30K Dynamic New Alliances £20000 - £25000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Officer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Midweight Designer - Highly sought-after Branding Agency Gabriele Skelton £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London