MRM Worldwide taps Mike Cornwell
By Joe Thomas, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 20 January 2009 03:55PM
LONDON - Mike Cornwell, the former chief executive of Joshua G2 has joined MRM Worldwide, replacing Alistair Duncan,
Last week it was announced that Duncan would be leaving MRM without a job to go to.
Last month it was announced that Cornwell was leaving Joshua G2 after only being in the role for eight months. He had previously worked at TBWA/GGT.
Peter Thompson, CEO EMEA at Joshua G2 at the time explained that the agency did not know where Cornwell was going, but that he told the agency he had an opportunity he has unable to turn down.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, West Midlands
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Email Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £80,000, London
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show