MRM Worldwide taps Mike Cornwell
By Joe Thomas, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 20 January 2009 03:55PM
LONDON - Mike Cornwell, the former chief executive of Joshua G2 has joined MRM Worldwide, replacing Alistair Duncan,
Last week it was announced that Duncan would be leaving MRM without a job to go to.
Last month it was announced that Cornwell was leaving Joshua G2 after only being in the role for eight months. He had previously worked at TBWA/GGT.
Peter Thompson, CEO EMEA at Joshua G2 at the time explained that the agency did not know where Cornwell was going, but that he told the agency he had an opportunity he has unable to turn down.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- DIGITAL PRODUCER - CREATIVE BRAND ENGAGEMENT AGENCY Live Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Associate Creative Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , Europe / United Arab Emirates / United Kingdom / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Gre...
- Product Manager - Digital Innovation EMR £60000 - £80000 per annum, London