MRM Worldwide taps Mike Cornwell
By Joe Thomas, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 20 January 2009 03:55PM
LONDON - Mike Cornwell, the former chief executive of Joshua G2 has joined MRM Worldwide, replacing Alistair Duncan,
Last week it was announced that Duncan would be leaving MRM without a job to go to.
Last month it was announced that Cornwell was leaving Joshua G2 after only being in the role for eight months. He had previously worked at TBWA/GGT.
Peter Thompson, CEO EMEA at Joshua G2 at the time explained that the agency did not know where Cornwell was going, but that he told the agency he had an opportunity he has unable to turn down.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Account Director, Integrated, SW London The Great & The Good £45000 - £55000 per annum + significant benefits , London
- Marketing Assistant Stopgap £25000 - £30000 per annum, West London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Resource Manager - 12 month contract, Agency Source £30000 - £40000 per annum + Bens, London
- Freelance Powerpoint Designer Creative Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated