MRM Worldwide taps Mike Cornwell
By Joe Thomas, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 20 January 2009 03:55PM
LONDON - Mike Cornwell, the former chief executive of Joshua G2 has joined MRM Worldwide, replacing Alistair Duncan,
Last week it was announced that Duncan would be leaving MRM without a job to go to.
Last month it was announced that Cornwell was leaving Joshua G2 after only being in the role for eight months. He had previously worked at TBWA/GGT.
Peter Thompson, CEO EMEA at Joshua G2 at the time explained that the agency did not know where Cornwell was going, but that he told the agency he had an opportunity he has unable to turn down.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London