MRM Worldwide taps Mike Cornwell
By Joe Thomas, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 20 January 2009 03:55PM
LONDON - Mike Cornwell, the former chief executive of Joshua G2 has joined MRM Worldwide, replacing Alistair Duncan,
Last week it was announced that Duncan would be leaving MRM without a job to go to.
Last month it was announced that Cornwell was leaving Joshua G2 after only being in the role for eight months. He had previously worked at TBWA/GGT.
Peter Thompson, CEO EMEA at Joshua G2 at the time explained that the agency did not know where Cornwell was going, but that he told the agency he had an opportunity he has unable to turn down.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Planning Director, £100k - £120k (could be more). Leading top 10 ATL / Advertising Agency MODA consult £100k - £120k, possibly more for the right candidate, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Marketing & Communications Manager Environmental Scientifics Group Competitive salary + benefits, Bretby, Burton-on-Trent
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned