Hotline: 'Change4life' campaign comes under fire
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 23 January 2009 12:00AM
M&C Saatchi's anti-obesity campaign, "Change4life", has come under fire after the Advertising Standards Authority received five complaints that the ad contained inaccurate information.
The complaints surrounded the veracity of the statement that 90 per cent of children are at risk of obesity, as well as the implication that obesity could lead to type 1 diabetes as well as type 2.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of Business Development - Creative Agency Reuben Sinclair £40000 - £55000 per annum + bonus + benefits, London
- Account Manager The Beautiful Meme £25k to £30k, East London
- Group Head - Global Internet Giant Ultimate Asset £55000 - £70000 per annum + bonus and incredible benefits , London