Hotline: 'Change4life' campaign comes under fire
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 23 January 2009 12:00AM
M&C Saatchi's anti-obesity campaign, "Change4life", has come under fire after the Advertising Standards Authority received five complaints that the ad contained inaccurate information.
The complaints surrounded the veracity of the statement that 90 per cent of children are at risk of obesity, as well as the implication that obesity could lead to type 1 diabetes as well as type 2.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- SALES AND MARKETING DIRECOR - MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, West Midlands
- Account Executive - Hampshire Stonor £20,000 - £23,000 plus benefits, Hampshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR Live Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, West Midlands
- Web Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20,000 - £24,000, Derbyshire
- Performance Marketing Manager - CLIENT-SIDE - leading digital pioneer Bamboo Crowd £40,000 - £50,000, London (Central), London (Greater)