Associated News hires Agambar as chief marketing officer
By Sarah Johnson, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 23 January 2009 12:00PM
LONDON - Roland Agambar has joined Associated News and Media as chief marketing officer from News International after he quit as head of marketing for The Sun and News of the World following the arrival of Jeremy Schwarz in the newly-created role of NI chief marketing officer.
Agambar will report to Guy Zitter, managing director of Mail Newspapers, and takes responsibility for the Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday. He joins Linda Grant who has taken the new role of director of commercial development for Associated News and Media with immediate effect.
At NI, Agambar will be replaced by Allan MacCaskill, the head of brand marketing at News Group Newspapers.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 per annum, London
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PROJECT MANAGER - LONDON - £30-40K + BENEFITS Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'