Associated News hires Agambar as chief marketing officer
By Sarah Johnson, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 23 January 2009 12:00PM
LONDON - Roland Agambar has joined Associated News and Media as chief marketing officer from News International after he quit as head of marketing for The Sun and News of the World following the arrival of Jeremy Schwarz in the newly-created role of NI chief marketing officer.
Agambar will report to Guy Zitter, managing director of Mail Newspapers, and takes responsibility for the Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday. He joins Linda Grant who has taken the new role of director of commercial development for Associated News and Media with immediate effect.
At NI, Agambar will be replaced by Allan MacCaskill, the head of brand marketing at News Group Newspapers.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000 plus benefits, Berkshire
- Interim Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - contract Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, South West England
- Graphic Designer/ Artworker Michael Page Digital Negotiable, South East England