Associated News hires Agambar as chief marketing officer
By Sarah Johnson, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 23 January 2009 12:00PM
LONDON - Roland Agambar has joined Associated News and Media as chief marketing officer from News International after he quit as head of marketing for The Sun and News of the World following the arrival of Jeremy Schwarz in the newly-created role of NI chief marketing officer.
Agambar will report to Guy Zitter, managing director of Mail Newspapers, and takes responsibility for the Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday. He joins Linda Grant who has taken the new role of director of commercial development for Associated News and Media with immediate effect.
At NI, Agambar will be replaced by Allan MacCaskill, the head of brand marketing at News Group Newspapers.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - Media Agency Silverdrum up to £48,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Insight Manager, Digital Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Global Digital Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Advertising Specialist Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum , West Midlands Region
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car Allowance, South East England
Agency: McCann Erickson
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad