Associated News hires Agambar as chief marketing officer
By Sarah Johnson, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 23 January 2009 12:00PM
LONDON - Roland Agambar has joined Associated News and Media as chief marketing officer from News International after he quit as head of marketing for The Sun and News of the World following the arrival of Jeremy Schwarz in the newly-created role of NI chief marketing officer.
Agambar will report to Guy Zitter, managing director of Mail Newspapers, and takes responsibility for the Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday. He joins Linda Grant who has taken the new role of director of commercial development for Associated News and Media with immediate effect.
At NI, Agambar will be replaced by Allan MacCaskill, the head of brand marketing at News Group Newspapers.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Retail Store Designer Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £33000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show