Rugby stars strip for Powerade poster ads
By Staff, Campaign, Monday, 26 January 2009 09:30AM
LONDON - Powerade has decided that the best way to promote its sponsorship of the Rugby Football Union is to get a few of Britain's top players to get their kits off.
Featuring Paul Sackey, Steve Borthwick and Shane Williams, the campaign shows the players in different rugby style poses, all with them starkers.
The press and poster campaign was created by Mother.
Innergear 6 Nations Rugby
Powerade’s Rugby association
Planner (creative agency)
National Poster and press
This article was first published on Campaign
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Account Manager - Affiliate Marketing Shape Media up to £29,000 basic depending on experience, Central London
- Database analyst/campaign analyst Salt £40000 - £45000 per annum + BENEFITS, London
- Creative Copywriter - Integrated Comms Agency - £45-50k - Surrey WE ARE THOMAS 45-50k plus benefits, Surrey near Wimbledon
- Senior Internal Communications Business Partner Badenoch & Clark £325 - £400 per day, Oxford
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.