Kinetic seals £1m Jack Daniel's job
LONDON - WPP's outdoor specialist agency Kinetic has secured the £1m outdoor planning and buying account of Brown Forman's Jack Daniel's whiskey, previously handled by IPM.
The account move was finalised this month after a period of talks and without a competitive pitch.
Out-of-home campaigns for the drinks company will begin in April. The rest of Brown-Forman's planning and buying duties are unaffected and remain with Universal McCann.
The relationship between Kinetic and UM will be similar to the agency's relationship with Bacardi-Martini, with whom Brown-Forman shares some distribution and marketing services.
Kinetic declined to comment. Brown-Forman did not reply in time for publication.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Online Trading Manager Premier Consultants c.£45k plus bonus , Central London
- Account Director - Integrated / [CARS] - Global Agency - to £55k pending experience Fill Recruitment to £55k plus superb benefits, London (Greater)
- PLANNING ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR - GLOBAL SOFT DRINKS BRAND Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Executive AF Selection £21,000 - £22,000, South Manchester
- Senior Account Manager AF Selection £28,000 - £32,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith