Kinetic seals £1m Jack Daniel's job
LONDON - WPP's outdoor specialist agency Kinetic has secured the £1m outdoor planning and buying account of Brown Forman's Jack Daniel's whiskey, previously handled by IPM.
The account move was finalised this month after a period of talks and without a competitive pitch.
Out-of-home campaigns for the drinks company will begin in April. The rest of Brown-Forman's planning and buying duties are unaffected and remain with Universal McCann.
The relationship between Kinetic and UM will be similar to the agency's relationship with Bacardi-Martini, with whom Brown-Forman shares some distribution and marketing services.
Kinetic declined to comment. Brown-Forman did not reply in time for publication.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 - £45000 per annum, Luton
- Designer createselect circa £35K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Werther's Original Werther's Original Excellent salary + benefits, Surrey / Middlesex / Hampshire / Berkshire borders
- Campaign Marketing Manager - Bristol - Full & Part Time Sanderson Recruitment £28305.00 - £34965.00 per annum, Bristol
- Group Account Director with Digital Creative Agency Gemini Search £70000 per annum + 10k bonus + benefits, City of London
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign