Kinetic seals £1m Jack Daniel's job
LONDON - WPP's outdoor specialist agency Kinetic has secured the £1m outdoor planning and buying account of Brown Forman's Jack Daniel's whiskey, previously handled by IPM.
The account move was finalised this month after a period of talks and without a competitive pitch.
Out-of-home campaigns for the drinks company will begin in April. The rest of Brown-Forman's planning and buying duties are unaffected and remain with Universal McCann.
The relationship between Kinetic and UM will be similar to the agency's relationship with Bacardi-Martini, with whom Brown-Forman shares some distribution and marketing services.
Kinetic declined to comment. Brown-Forman did not reply in time for publication.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne