Kinetic seals £1m Jack Daniel's job
LONDON - WPP's outdoor specialist agency Kinetic has secured the £1m outdoor planning and buying account of Brown Forman's Jack Daniel's whiskey, previously handled by IPM.
The account move was finalised this month after a period of talks and without a competitive pitch.
Out-of-home campaigns for the drinks company will begin in April. The rest of Brown-Forman's planning and buying duties are unaffected and remain with Universal McCann.
The relationship between Kinetic and UM will be similar to the agency's relationship with Bacardi-Martini, with whom Brown-Forman shares some distribution and marketing services.
Kinetic declined to comment. Brown-Forman did not reply in time for publication.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Studio Manager / Front of House - brand & packaging agency Gabriele Skelton £24000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Account Manager : CRM/DM/Digital : Integrated agency : Central London Dylan Circa £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Planner : New, Full Service Creative Agency : London Dylan Circa £60k + benefits, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive - Global Leading Oil and Gas Company Ninesharp Negotiable, Swindon
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media