Kinetic seals £1m Jack Daniel's job
LONDON - WPP's outdoor specialist agency Kinetic has secured the £1m outdoor planning and buying account of Brown Forman's Jack Daniel's whiskey, previously handled by IPM.
The account move was finalised this month after a period of talks and without a competitive pitch.
Out-of-home campaigns for the drinks company will begin in April. The rest of Brown-Forman's planning and buying duties are unaffected and remain with Universal McCann.
The relationship between Kinetic and UM will be similar to the agency's relationship with Bacardi-Martini, with whom Brown-Forman shares some distribution and marketing services.
Kinetic declined to comment. Brown-Forman did not reply in time for publication.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager - Digital Agency £35K Source £32000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Data Analyst **Prestigious and Forward Thinking Media Agency** Lipton Fleming £30000 - £40000 per annum + fantastic benefits, London
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £45000 - £60000 per annum, ShÃ nghÇŽi
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff