Digitas names Evangelou as ECD
By Hadassah Nymark, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 28 January 2009 08:55AM
LONDON - Sav Evangelou, the former group creative director at Wunderman, has been hired as the executive creative director at Digitas London.
Evangelou will report to global chief creative officer, Mark Beeching, and oversee all creative work coming out of the London office. He replaces Chris Clarke, the former Digitas London president and executive creative director, who quit in June last year to join Lbi.
Evangelou will head the Digitas creative department and work across accounts including Vauxhall (General Motors), Delta and Procter & Gamble. Previously, he has created digital campaigns for brands including Land Rover, Orange and Adidas.
"Sav has a proven track record of creating visually stunning, innovative campaigns while simultaneously delivering results, said Beeching.
Evangelou said: I look forward to joining the Digitas team and lending my talents to their prestigious roster of clients.
Prior to joining Wunderman, Evangelou worked for the BBC’s commercial online division as creative director for beeb.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Communications Coordinator AF Selection £20,000 - £25,000, Leicester, Leicestershire
- Senior Account Manager - Advertising Spectrum 360 Recruitment £30k - £38k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - Advertising Spectrum 360 Recruitment £40k - £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Planner, Direct Marketing /CRM Agency, London Direct Recruitment £70,000-100,000, London (Greater)
- Account Executive - Partnership Marketing Stonor £18,000 to £20,000, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Gr...
- ASA receives 240 complaints about Sainsbury's Christmas ad
- John Lewis Christmas ad gets three times more views than Sainsbury's in first 24 hours
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Watch: Ant and Dec star in Morrisons' festive campaign
- DigitasLBi is on hunt for new media leader as Ling exits
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK