Digitas names Evangelou as ECD
By Hadassah Nymark, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 28 January 2009 08:55AM
LONDON - Sav Evangelou, the former group creative director at Wunderman, has been hired as the executive creative director at Digitas London.
Evangelou will report to global chief creative officer, Mark Beeching, and oversee all creative work coming out of the London office. He replaces Chris Clarke, the former Digitas London president and executive creative director, who quit in June last year to join Lbi.
Evangelou will head the Digitas creative department and work across accounts including Vauxhall (General Motors), Delta and Procter & Gamble. Previously, he has created digital campaigns for brands including Land Rover, Orange and Adidas.
"Sav has a proven track record of creating visually stunning, innovative campaigns while simultaneously delivering results, said Beeching.
Evangelou said: I look forward to joining the Digitas team and lending my talents to their prestigious roster of clients.
Prior to joining Wunderman, Evangelou worked for the BBC’s commercial online division as creative director for beeb.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £39k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head Of Marketing Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media