Toyota awards direct account to Kitcatt Nohr
By Joe Thomas, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 29 January 2009 10:00AM
LONDON - Toyota GB has appointed Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw to handle its direct marketing account following a pitch.
The brief covers customer acquisition and retention activity.
Toyota's media agency, Zenith Optimedia, digital agency Glue and advertising agency CHI were unaffected by the pitch.
Kitcatt Nohr will now work across both Toyota and Lexus.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £28,000 + Benefits , Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Creative Artworker - Outstanding Brand, In-house Team ADLIB Up to £30k, Berkshire
- Account Manager - Shopper - £30k - London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager Major Players £30000 - £35000 per hour + Pension and benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)