Toyota awards direct account to Kitcatt Nohr
By Joe Thomas, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 29 January 2009 10:00AM
LONDON - Toyota GB has appointed Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw to handle its direct marketing account following a pitch.
The brief covers customer acquisition and retention activity.
Toyota's media agency, Zenith Optimedia, digital agency Glue and advertising agency CHI were unaffected by the pitch.
Kitcatt Nohr will now work across both Toyota and Lexus.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Graphic Designer - Tech brands Network Career Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Middleweight FMCG Branding Designer Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Creative Lead - Fashion Network Career Consultants £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Web Project Manager (12 month FTC) Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Multi Media Specialist Creative Recruitment £43000 - £45000 per annum, London
Agency: McCann Erickson
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad