Toyota awards direct account to Kitcatt Nohr
By Joe Thomas, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 29 January 2009 10:00AM
LONDON - Toyota GB has appointed Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw to handle its direct marketing account following a pitch.
The brief covers customer acquisition and retention activity.
Toyota's media agency, Zenith Optimedia, digital agency Glue and advertising agency CHI were unaffected by the pitch.
Kitcatt Nohr will now work across both Toyota and Lexus.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Manager - London - up to £45K+attractive benefits Salt £40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- The role of private equity in adland
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Aga targets city homes with cooker campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show