Adnams East Green ad scoops top ANNA
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 January 2009 12:00PM
A campaign for Adnams East Green beer has scooped the £25,000 top prize in the ANNAs national newspaper advertising awards.
The creative team Tom Ewart and Dave Sullivan, who were at the now-defunct ad agency Shop when they created the ad, were awarded the prize on Wednesday night at the annual ANNAs awards at London's Mall Galleries. The team now work at Publicis.
Other winners on the night included Lowe London in the online category for its "clues" campaign for John Lewis, Fallon in the art direction category for its "carton" activity for Cadbury, and Bartle Bogle Hegarty and ZenithOptimedia in the creative media partnership category for their collaboration on British Airways.
Grey London and Vizeum landed the award for the best topical ad for their "Russell and Ross" campaign for Five.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- PR Account Director AF Selection £32,000 - £40,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show