Adnams East Green ad scoops top ANNA
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 January 2009 12:00PM
A campaign for Adnams East Green beer has scooped the £25,000 top prize in the ANNAs national newspaper advertising awards.
The creative team Tom Ewart and Dave Sullivan, who were at the now-defunct ad agency Shop when they created the ad, were awarded the prize on Wednesday night at the annual ANNAs awards at London's Mall Galleries. The team now work at Publicis.
Other winners on the night included Lowe London in the online category for its "clues" campaign for John Lewis, Fallon in the art direction category for its "carton" activity for Cadbury, and Bartle Bogle Hegarty and ZenithOptimedia in the creative media partnership category for their collaboration on British Airways.
Grey London and Vizeum landed the award for the best topical ad for their "Russell and Ross" campaign for Five.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Branding up to £39k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £39000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager Emma & Rachael & You £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Press Officer Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head Of Strategy & Consumer Insight Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South West England
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film