Adnams East Green ad scoops top ANNA
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 January 2009 12:00PM
A campaign for Adnams East Green beer has scooped the £25,000 top prize in the ANNAs national newspaper advertising awards.
The creative team Tom Ewart and Dave Sullivan, who were at the now-defunct ad agency Shop when they created the ad, were awarded the prize on Wednesday night at the annual ANNAs awards at London's Mall Galleries. The team now work at Publicis.
Other winners on the night included Lowe London in the online category for its "clues" campaign for John Lewis, Fallon in the art direction category for its "carton" activity for Cadbury, and Bartle Bogle Hegarty and ZenithOptimedia in the creative media partnership category for their collaboration on British Airways.
Grey London and Vizeum landed the award for the best topical ad for their "Russell and Ross" campaign for Five.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- DIGITAL MEDIA MANAGER - EXPERIENTIAL MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Director - global branding agency JEFFERSON £45-60k plus a large array of benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE PRODUCER - E-COMMERECE FASHION - £55-65K Salt £55000 - £65000 per annum, London