Adnams East Green ad scoops top ANNA
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 January 2009 12:00PM
A campaign for Adnams East Green beer has scooped the £25,000 top prize in the ANNAs national newspaper advertising awards.
The creative team Tom Ewart and Dave Sullivan, who were at the now-defunct ad agency Shop when they created the ad, were awarded the prize on Wednesday night at the annual ANNAs awards at London's Mall Galleries. The team now work at Publicis.
Other winners on the night included Lowe London in the online category for its "clues" campaign for John Lewis, Fallon in the art direction category for its "carton" activity for Cadbury, and Bartle Bogle Hegarty and ZenithOptimedia in the creative media partnership category for their collaboration on British Airways.
Grey London and Vizeum landed the award for the best topical ad for their "Russell and Ross" campaign for Five.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Traffic Assistant - 3 month FTC Creative Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum + pro rata, London
- International Digital Sales Executive - Flexible backgrounds! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Analyst - Berkshire Jarlett de Grouchy £20000.00 - £28000.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Global Market Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy Negotiable, London
- Shopper Marketing Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £40000 - £50000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits, South East England
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote