Adnams East Green ad scoops top ANNA
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 January 2009 12:00PM
A campaign for Adnams East Green beer has scooped the £25,000 top prize in the ANNAs national newspaper advertising awards.
The creative team Tom Ewart and Dave Sullivan, who were at the now-defunct ad agency Shop when they created the ad, were awarded the prize on Wednesday night at the annual ANNAs awards at London's Mall Galleries. The team now work at Publicis.
Other winners on the night included Lowe London in the online category for its "clues" campaign for John Lewis, Fallon in the art direction category for its "carton" activity for Cadbury, and Bartle Bogle Hegarty and ZenithOptimedia in the creative media partnership category for their collaboration on British Airways.
Grey London and Vizeum landed the award for the best topical ad for their "Russell and Ross" campaign for Five.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Market Researcher Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, South East
- Communications Executive Brand Recruitment £30000 per annum + plus benefits, Milton Keynes
- Digital Content Specialist Harvey Nash £30000 - £35000 per annum + Package, Lichfield
- Brand Guardian/Artwork Manager Network Career Consultants £26000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency