Adnams East Green ad scoops top ANNA
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 January 2009 12:00PM
A campaign for Adnams East Green beer has scooped the £25,000 top prize in the ANNAs national newspaper advertising awards.
The creative team Tom Ewart and Dave Sullivan, who were at the now-defunct ad agency Shop when they created the ad, were awarded the prize on Wednesday night at the annual ANNAs awards at London's Mall Galleries. The team now work at Publicis.
Other winners on the night included Lowe London in the online category for its "clues" campaign for John Lewis, Fallon in the art direction category for its "carton" activity for Cadbury, and Bartle Bogle Hegarty and ZenithOptimedia in the creative media partnership category for their collaboration on British Airways.
Grey London and Vizeum landed the award for the best topical ad for their "Russell and Ross" campaign for Five.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Director Major Players £90000 - £110000 per annum, London
- Assistant Marketing Manager Stopgap £32000 - £42000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Domino's Pizza launches TV ad for cheese and smokey bacon stuffed crust
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account