Fallon makes ten redundancies at London office
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 02 February 2009 10:40AM
LONDON - The Publicis Groupe-owned Fallon has made ten redundancies from its London office.
The staff cuts, which span all of the agency's departments, were announced on Friday during an all-staff meeting.
The ten employees are now on a two-week consultation period.
Fallon is the latest London shop to make redundancies as a result of the recession.
Last week, Omnicom made a number of redundancies across its UK agencies, with 11 roles at TBWA, 16 across DDB London's group, and an undisclosed number within the AMV group currently at risk.
Laurence Green, the Fallon chairman, said: "We've acted decisively to make sure we go into 2009 not just right-sized for expected revenues, but also future-proofed in terms of roles and offer to clients.
"Overall the ambition is to reshape not downsize the agency."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £80,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £70,000 + benefits, London
- Planner, Top Direct Marketing/Digital Agency London Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £65,000, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £70,000, London
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show