Fallon makes ten redundancies at London office
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 02 February 2009 10:40AM
LONDON - The Publicis Groupe-owned Fallon has made ten redundancies from its London office.
The staff cuts, which span all of the agency's departments, were announced on Friday during an all-staff meeting.
The ten employees are now on a two-week consultation period.
Fallon is the latest London shop to make redundancies as a result of the recession.
Last week, Omnicom made a number of redundancies across its UK agencies, with 11 roles at TBWA, 16 across DDB London's group, and an undisclosed number within the AMV group currently at risk.
Laurence Green, the Fallon chairman, said: "We've acted decisively to make sure we go into 2009 not just right-sized for expected revenues, but also future-proofed in terms of roles and offer to clients.
"Overall the ambition is to reshape not downsize the agency."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business ' Mobile ' Development Manager - Cloud Services Digital Gurus £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Competitive OTE (Negotiable), London
- Project Manager - Business Analyst - BI Salt £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Marketing Manager Ninesharp £250 - £300 per day, Manchester
- Digital Marketing Executive Ninesharp £20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, Egham
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity