Fallon makes ten redundancies at London office
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 02 February 2009 10:40AM
LONDON - The Publicis Groupe-owned Fallon has made ten redundancies from its London office.
The staff cuts, which span all of the agency's departments, were announced on Friday during an all-staff meeting.
The ten employees are now on a two-week consultation period.
Fallon is the latest London shop to make redundancies as a result of the recession.
Last week, Omnicom made a number of redundancies across its UK agencies, with 11 roles at TBWA, 16 across DDB London's group, and an undisclosed number within the AMV group currently at risk.
Laurence Green, the Fallon chairman, said: "We've acted decisively to make sure we go into 2009 not just right-sized for expected revenues, but also future-proofed in terms of roles and offer to clients.
"Overall the ambition is to reshape not downsize the agency."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency