Dare creates Barclaycard waterslide viral spoof
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 02 February 2009 11:35AM
LONDON - Dare has created a viral homage to the recent Barclaycard "waterslide" TV spot by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, featuring a group of students using a miniature slide made from household odds and ends.
The group has successfully constructed a slide, which twists and loops from their flat window down into their local newsagent.
When their mate is asked to pay in the newsagent, he quickly telephones his friends back at the flat, who then push a male doll holding a Barclaycard down the slide.
The doll eventually reaches the till point, beeping the card as it goes, before the lad calls up to his friends to turn the water off, saying: "You're flooding Imran's pick 'n' mix".
The viral promotes a competition being run by Barclaycard, which challenges consumers to make their own waterslide video in order to win a trip watersliding around the world.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £35,000 - £40,000 + bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Planning Manager (SAS) Direct Recruitment £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £45,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB