Dare creates Barclaycard waterslide viral spoof
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 02 February 2009 11:35AM
LONDON - Dare has created a viral homage to the recent Barclaycard "waterslide" TV spot by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, featuring a group of students using a miniature slide made from household odds and ends.
The group has successfully constructed a slide, which twists and loops from their flat window down into their local newsagent.
When their mate is asked to pay in the newsagent, he quickly telephones his friends back at the flat, who then push a male doll holding a Barclaycard down the slide.
The doll eventually reaches the till point, beeping the card as it goes, before the lad calls up to his friends to turn the water off, saying: "You're flooding Imran's pick 'n' mix".
The viral promotes a competition being run by Barclaycard, which challenges consumers to make their own waterslide video in order to win a trip watersliding around the world.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London