Kuoni reinforces position as premium global travel brand
By Alex Brownsell, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 03 February 2009 01:00PM
LONDON - Luxury travel brand Kuoni has announced plans for its first global marketing campaign.
The activity is part of plans to modernise the tour operator's branding and ensure a consistent appearance in its marketing. The forthcoming campaign will highlight Kuoni's bespoke, premium product offers and services.
However, in a statement to the stock market, the Swiss company said it was looking to cut jobs to lower its costs in an effort to combat an anticipated drop in bookings due to the poor economic climate.
The global campaign follows a major UK rebrand by Oliver & Graimes early last year, which was launched at the London Fashion Show.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Consumer & Shopper Insight Controller FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £60K-£65K + Car Allowance + Bonus, North of London/Herts
- Digital Designer/Developer Major Players £200 - £400 per annum, City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief