Kuoni reinforces position as premium global travel brand
By Alex Brownsell, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 03 February 2009 01:00PM
LONDON - Luxury travel brand Kuoni has announced plans for its first global marketing campaign.
The activity is part of plans to modernise the tour operator's branding and ensure a consistent appearance in its marketing. The forthcoming campaign will highlight Kuoni's bespoke, premium product offers and services.
However, in a statement to the stock market, the Swiss company said it was looking to cut jobs to lower its costs in an effort to combat an anticipated drop in bookings due to the poor economic climate.
The global campaign follows a major UK rebrand by Oliver & Graimes early last year, which was launched at the London Fashion Show.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne