Kuoni reinforces position as premium global travel brand
By Alex Brownsell, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 03 February 2009 01:00PM
LONDON - Luxury travel brand Kuoni has announced plans for its first global marketing campaign.
The activity is part of plans to modernise the tour operator's branding and ensure a consistent appearance in its marketing. The forthcoming campaign will highlight Kuoni's bespoke, premium product offers and services.
However, in a statement to the stock market, the Swiss company said it was looking to cut jobs to lower its costs in an effort to combat an anticipated drop in bookings due to the poor economic climate.
The global campaign follows a major UK rebrand by Oliver & Graimes early last year, which was launched at the London Fashion Show.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Partnerships Manager Michael Page Digital Excellent package, Cheshire
- HEAD OF UX - SOUTH MANCHESTER - £90-100k + BONUS Salt £90000 - £100000 per annum, Cheshire / Greater Manchester / Merseyside
- Presentation Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Greater)
- SENIOR UX DESIGN LEAD - SOUTH MANCHESTER - £90-100k + BONUS Salt £90000 - £100000 per annum, Cheshire / Greater Manchester / Merseyside
- 8 things I learnt as an IPA ad student
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film