Kuoni reinforces position as premium global travel brand
By Alex Brownsell, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 03 February 2009 01:00PM
LONDON - Luxury travel brand Kuoni has announced plans for its first global marketing campaign.
The activity is part of plans to modernise the tour operator's branding and ensure a consistent appearance in its marketing. The forthcoming campaign will highlight Kuoni's bespoke, premium product offers and services.
However, in a statement to the stock market, the Swiss company said it was looking to cut jobs to lower its costs in an effort to combat an anticipated drop in bookings due to the poor economic climate.
The global campaign follows a major UK rebrand by Oliver & Graimes early last year, which was launched at the London Fashion Show.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Regional Planning & Strategy Director - Middle East & North Africa - Dubai Based MCG Associates Large Tax Free Package + Family Medical + Family Flights + Bonus + Relocation flights and hotel, Dubai - UAE
- Biddable Account Manager - Social Media - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager - near Bath Stopgap £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Executive Stopgap £24000 - £25000 per annum, South East England
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'