Kuoni reinforces position as premium global travel brand
By Alex Brownsell, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 03 February 2009 01:00PM
LONDON - Luxury travel brand Kuoni has announced plans for its first global marketing campaign.
The activity is part of plans to modernise the tour operator's branding and ensure a consistent appearance in its marketing. The forthcoming campaign will highlight Kuoni's bespoke, premium product offers and services.
However, in a statement to the stock market, the Swiss company said it was looking to cut jobs to lower its costs in an effort to combat an anticipated drop in bookings due to the poor economic climate.
The global campaign follows a major UK rebrand by Oliver & Graimes early last year, which was launched at the London Fashion Show.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Junior Digital Designer (Sports) Propel £22000 - £28000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, West London
- Direct Marketing Executive Direct Recruitment £25k-£28k, London (Greater)
- Senior Channels Marketing Manager Direct Recruitment £60k+bonus, bens, London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager The Fix Creative Up to £45K, Surrey
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- Models strip in River Island's first TV campaign