Dairy Crest appoints Iris for online service
By Staff, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 04 February 2009 02:50PM
LONDON - Dairy Crest has hired iris to create a brand identity and promote its online delivery service, milk&more.
Milk&more allows consumers to order a variety of products online to be delivered by their local milkman.
Iris was appointed following a pitch to handle a brand and communications strategy for milk&more, which will also include the overhaul of its ecommerce website. The site will be relaunched in April.
According to Dairy Crest, the company operates the UK's top milk delivery service, serving more than 1.4m homes. Milk&more offers consumers next-day delivery on products including eggs, bread, cheese, butter, bacon and juices, for orders placed by 9 pm on the previous day.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - Media Agency Silverdrum up to £48,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Insight Manager, Digital Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Global Digital Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Advertising Specialist Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum , West Midlands Region
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car Allowance, South East England
Agency: McCann Erickson
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad