Dairy Crest appoints Iris for online service
By Staff, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 04 February 2009 02:50PM
LONDON - Dairy Crest has hired iris to create a brand identity and promote its online delivery service, milk&more.
Milk&more allows consumers to order a variety of products online to be delivered by their local milkman.
Iris was appointed following a pitch to handle a brand and communications strategy for milk&more, which will also include the overhaul of its ecommerce website. The site will be relaunched in April.
According to Dairy Crest, the company operates the UK's top milk delivery service, serving more than 1.4m homes. Milk&more offers consumers next-day delivery on products including eggs, bread, cheese, butter, bacon and juices, for orders placed by 9 pm on the previous day.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Commercial Director / Head of Business Development Propel £100000 - £120000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Retoucher / Artworker Red Sofa London £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £75,000 + bens, Central London
- Senior Packaging Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment GBP28000 - GBP38000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Uxbridge
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
Forget the ‘Store of the Future’; brands need to think about the store of tomorrow
Technological innovations are everywhere, and while we may hear about a number of fascinating new developments, few will actually truly define the future of retail. Considering the changing landscape, technology is irrelevant if you don’t first understand both the behaviours and motivations of consumers in a hyper-connected, multi-channel world.