Dairy Crest appoints Iris for online service
By Staff, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 04 February 2009 02:50PM
LONDON - Dairy Crest has hired iris to create a brand identity and promote its online delivery service, milk&more.
Milk&more allows consumers to order a variety of products online to be delivered by their local milkman.
Iris was appointed following a pitch to handle a brand and communications strategy for milk&more, which will also include the overhaul of its ecommerce website. The site will be relaunched in April.
According to Dairy Crest, the company operates the UK's top milk delivery service, serving more than 1.4m homes. Milk&more offers consumers next-day delivery on products including eggs, bread, cheese, butter, bacon and juices, for orders placed by 9 pm on the previous day.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Account exeutive /Senior Account Executive/Junior Account Manager KHWS Competitive, London (Greater)
- Qualitative Associate Director Lipton Fleming £45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Senior Data Analyst Lipton Fleming £40000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Partnerships Account Manager - Content led at top Media Agency Ultimate Asset £35000 per annum + great benefits package, City of London
- Digital Account Manager Pitch Consultants £22000 - £28000 per annum, Manchester
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote