Dairy Crest appoints Iris for online service
By Staff, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 04 February 2009 02:50PM
LONDON - Dairy Crest has hired iris to create a brand identity and promote its online delivery service, milk&more.
Milk&more allows consumers to order a variety of products online to be delivered by their local milkman.
Iris was appointed following a pitch to handle a brand and communications strategy for milk&more, which will also include the overhaul of its ecommerce website. The site will be relaunched in April.
According to Dairy Crest, the company operates the UK's top milk delivery service, serving more than 1.4m homes. Milk&more offers consumers next-day delivery on products including eggs, bread, cheese, butter, bacon and juices, for orders placed by 9 pm on the previous day.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Director - B2B and IT David Thatcher Recruitment £45-55k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Hertfordshire / Surrey / London (West), London (Greater)
- Account Manager/Senior Account Manager Major Players £27000 - £40000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Group Head- Ad Tech, Programmatic Ultimate Asset £70000 - £75000 per annum + UNBEATABLE COMMISSION & benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Integrated Project Manager Major Players £350 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred