Dairy Crest appoints Iris for online service
By Staff, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 04 February 2009 02:50PM
LONDON - Dairy Crest has hired iris to create a brand identity and promote its online delivery service, milk&more.
Milk&more allows consumers to order a variety of products online to be delivered by their local milkman.
Iris was appointed following a pitch to handle a brand and communications strategy for milk&more, which will also include the overhaul of its ecommerce website. The site will be relaunched in April.
According to Dairy Crest, the company operates the UK's top milk delivery service, serving more than 1.4m homes. Milk&more offers consumers next-day delivery on products including eggs, bread, cheese, butter, bacon and juices, for orders placed by 9 pm on the previous day.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £50000 per annum, London
- Associate Director - Retail/FMCG Hasson Associates £40000 - £46000 per annum, London
- Digital Campaign Project Manager Gemini Search £30000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Lingerie brand provokes with raunchy optical illusion ads
- Paddy Power calls on Sepp Blatter to 'f**k off already'
- Instagram to roll out carousel ad platform
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned
- Campaign Viral Chat: Pizza Hut spoof takes top spot
- Hostelworld launches skinny dipping ad during Game of Thrones