The World: New York - BBH and W&K in the frame for Sprite account
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 February 2009 12:00AM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Wieden & Kennedy are set to go head to head in a contest for Coca-Cola's Sprite brand.
W&K, which is pitching for the business out of its New York and Shanghai offices, already has the flagship Coke brand. BBH joined the roster when it was awarded the creative assignment on Coca-Cola's Vitaminwater last month.
In the first nine months of 2008, Sprite was supported by $17 million of spending in US measured media, according to TNS Media Intelligence. However, its volume during that period dropped 5 per cent.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Front End Developer Michael Page Digital £400 - £500 per day, London
- Account Executive/Admin Assistant/PA/ createselect circa £25K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Designer createselect circa £35K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Planning Analyst JV Recruitment £22000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefits and bonus, West Yorkshire