The World: New York - BBH and W&K in the frame for Sprite account
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 February 2009 12:00AM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Wieden & Kennedy are set to go head to head in a contest for Coca-Cola's Sprite brand.
W&K, which is pitching for the business out of its New York and Shanghai offices, already has the flagship Coke brand. BBH joined the roster when it was awarded the creative assignment on Coca-Cola's Vitaminwater last month.
In the first nine months of 2008, Sprite was supported by $17 million of spending in US measured media, according to TNS Media Intelligence. However, its volume during that period dropped 5 per cent.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Brand & Marketing Capability Consultants Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £Attractive Salary & Benefits Package + Significant Bonus, Surrey
- Consumer & Market Insight Manager - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45K-£60K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berks/West of London
- UK Head of Marketing FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£100-130K + Benefits Package, London
- Artworker fishtank £23000 - £33000 per annum, Bristol
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show