The World: New York - BBH and W&K in the frame for Sprite account
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 February 2009 12:00AM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Wieden & Kennedy are set to go head to head in a contest for Coca-Cola's Sprite brand.
W&K, which is pitching for the business out of its New York and Shanghai offices, already has the flagship Coke brand. BBH joined the roster when it was awarded the creative assignment on Coca-Cola's Vitaminwater last month.
In the first nine months of 2008, Sprite was supported by $17 million of spending in US measured media, according to TNS Media Intelligence. However, its volume during that period dropped 5 per cent.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Production Controller SAVVY Media Ltd £25K, Crawley, West Sussex
- PR Account Executive / Junior PR Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £18000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: excellent benefits package, Oxford
- Marketing Manager Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Junior Consultant (B2B) / Candidate Manager (PR) - Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: Great bonus + benefits, Richmond upon Thames
- Director of Product Management Premier Consultants c. £120,000 plus benefits and bonus, London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith