The World: New York - BBH and W&K in the frame for Sprite account
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 February 2009 12:00AM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Wieden & Kennedy are set to go head to head in a contest for Coca-Cola's Sprite brand.
W&K, which is pitching for the business out of its New York and Shanghai offices, already has the flagship Coke brand. BBH joined the roster when it was awarded the creative assignment on Coca-Cola's Vitaminwater last month.
In the first nine months of 2008, Sprite was supported by $17 million of spending in US measured media, according to TNS Media Intelligence. However, its volume during that period dropped 5 per cent.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Digital Designer Source £26000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Brand Planner Source £70000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Integrated Project Manager - Creative Agency £35K Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Data Executive Lipton Fleming £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'