The World: New York - BBH and W&K in the frame for Sprite account
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 February 2009 12:00AM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Wieden & Kennedy are set to go head to head in a contest for Coca-Cola's Sprite brand.
W&K, which is pitching for the business out of its New York and Shanghai offices, already has the flagship Coke brand. BBH joined the roster when it was awarded the creative assignment on Coca-Cola's Vitaminwater last month.
In the first nine months of 2008, Sprite was supported by $17 million of spending in US measured media, according to TNS Media Intelligence. However, its volume during that period dropped 5 per cent.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- RTB Display Campaign Executive - Agency trading desk Ascent Solutions £27,000 + Fantastic Corporate Benefits Package, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London...
- Digital Account Director Ascent Solutions Up to £50,000 + excellent benefits package, London (Greater)
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand