AMV BBDO creates football-themed campaign for Wrigley's
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 February 2009 12:59PM
LONDON - Wrigley's Extra is supporting its sponsorship of the Barclays Premier League with a print campaign in football match programmes that recreates classic moments from added time in matches.
Created by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, the campaign looks to link the tension relief benefit of chewing gum to the most tense moment of a football match: the added time at the end.
The 11 tailored ads, in the match programmes of clubs including Liverpool, Everton, Aston Villa and Tottenham Hotspur, are art directed the style of old football programmes, and try to inspire fans to relive classic moments with copy that describes them.
Ads provide a link to a microsite (www.extra90plus.com), which carries clips of classic moments from Premier League matches and further stats and information. This will also be supported by an online banner campaign and in-stadia media.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Recruitment Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER - AGENCY - £45K Salt £45000 per annum, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £55,000, London
- Marketing Manager / In-House Marketing Manager Guru Careers £35 - 45k (DOE), Based in Southampton, Hampshire (SO14) - commutable from Eastleigh, Portsmouth, Salisbury
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Dare creates European Ryanair ads
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare