AMV BBDO creates football-themed campaign for Wrigley's
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 February 2009 12:59PM
LONDON - Wrigley's Extra is supporting its sponsorship of the Barclays Premier League with a print campaign in football match programmes that recreates classic moments from added time in matches.
Created by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, the campaign looks to link the tension relief benefit of chewing gum to the most tense moment of a football match: the added time at the end.
The 11 tailored ads, in the match programmes of clubs including Liverpool, Everton, Aston Villa and Tottenham Hotspur, are art directed the style of old football programmes, and try to inspire fans to relive classic moments with copy that describes them.
Ads provide a link to a microsite (www.extra90plus.com), which carries clips of classic moments from Premier League matches and further stats and information. This will also be supported by an online banner campaign and in-stadia media.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Video Executive Aspire £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Media Manager - Client Side! Aspire £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Global Account Manager Dot-Gap €50k , Amsterdam
- Social Media Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central