Wieden & Kennedy unveils latest Lurpak ad
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 February 2009 10:00AM
LONDON - Lurpak is imploring the nation to use their Saturday mornings to stay home and make wonderful breakfasts in its latest TV work by Wieden & Kennedy.
The ad, which again has Rutger Hauer providing voice over, intersperses shots of people sleeping in with images of the perfect breakfast being made, including fresh coffee, handmade pancakes, perfectly boiled eggs and hot toast, spread with Lurpak.
The ad will be shown on Thursday, Friday and Saturday mornings to remind viewers to stock their fridges for breakfast.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + competitive compensation & benefits packge, London
- Publisher Director Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus and benefits , London
- SEO Account Manager Premier Media £30,000 - £35,000, London
- Account Manager Livity Up to £30,000 depending on experience, South London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign