Wieden & Kennedy unveils latest Lurpak ad
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 February 2009 10:00AM
LONDON - Lurpak is imploring the nation to use their Saturday mornings to stay home and make wonderful breakfasts in its latest TV work by Wieden & Kennedy.
The ad, which again has Rutger Hauer providing voice over, intersperses shots of people sleeping in with images of the perfect breakfast being made, including fresh coffee, handmade pancakes, perfectly boiled eggs and hot toast, spread with Lurpak.
The ad will be shown on Thursday, Friday and Saturday mornings to remind viewers to stock their fridges for breakfast.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Junior Web/Graphic Designer Live Recruitment Negotiable, West Sussex
- Global Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum + C/A , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East England
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)