Wieden & Kennedy unveils latest Lurpak ad
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 February 2009 10:00AM
LONDON - Lurpak is imploring the nation to use their Saturday mornings to stay home and make wonderful breakfasts in its latest TV work by Wieden & Kennedy.
The ad, which again has Rutger Hauer providing voice over, intersperses shots of people sleeping in with images of the perfect breakfast being made, including fresh coffee, handmade pancakes, perfectly boiled eggs and hot toast, spread with Lurpak.
The ad will be shown on Thursday, Friday and Saturday mornings to remind viewers to stock their fridges for breakfast.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £19000 - £24000 per annum, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director - Shopper Marketing - Dusseldorf £45k Fill Recruitment Ltd up to £45k, Dusseldorf
- Senior Digital Account Manager Â– Cracking B2C Brands ADLIB £30k - £40k, Bristol
- Senior Marketing Manager - Acquistion Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency