Wieden & Kennedy unveils latest Lurpak ad
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 February 2009 10:00AM
LONDON - Lurpak is imploring the nation to use their Saturday mornings to stay home and make wonderful breakfasts in its latest TV work by Wieden & Kennedy.
The ad, which again has Rutger Hauer providing voice over, intersperses shots of people sleeping in with images of the perfect breakfast being made, including fresh coffee, handmade pancakes, perfectly boiled eggs and hot toast, spread with Lurpak.
The ad will be shown on Thursday, Friday and Saturday mornings to remind viewers to stock their fridges for breakfast.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head Of Digital Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Marketing Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Dublin
- International Brand Marketing Manager - Sport Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas