Wieden & Kennedy unveils latest Lurpak ad
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 February 2009 10:00AM
LONDON - Lurpak is imploring the nation to use their Saturday mornings to stay home and make wonderful breakfasts in its latest TV work by Wieden & Kennedy.
The ad, which again has Rutger Hauer providing voice over, intersperses shots of people sleeping in with images of the perfect breakfast being made, including fresh coffee, handmade pancakes, perfectly boiled eggs and hot toast, spread with Lurpak.
The ad will be shown on Thursday, Friday and Saturday mornings to remind viewers to stock their fridges for breakfast.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Senior Shopper Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Visual Merchandiser & Store Design Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £80 - £150 per day, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood