Fallon wins The Auteurs ad account
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 February 2009 11:55AM
LONDON - Fallon has been appointed by The Auteurs, a website that gathers together independent film lovers, to handle the advertising for its launch.
As well as being briefed to produce a launch campaign, Fallon, which picked up the business without a pitch, will also take responsibility for brokering relationships with potential brand partners, sponsors and advertisers.
The site, www.theauteurs.com, carries a library of acclaimed feature-length films from across the globe that users can watch in full-screen format.
It also hosts editorial coverage in ‘The Notebook’ section, which includes live festival coverage, interviews, reviews and articles written by film critics, filmmakers and users.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Director Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/CA,
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure