Fallon wins The Auteurs ad account
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 February 2009 11:55AM
LONDON - Fallon has been appointed by The Auteurs, a website that gathers together independent film lovers, to handle the advertising for its launch.
As well as being briefed to produce a launch campaign, Fallon, which picked up the business without a pitch, will also take responsibility for brokering relationships with potential brand partners, sponsors and advertisers.
The site, www.theauteurs.com, carries a library of acclaimed feature-length films from across the globe that users can watch in full-screen format.
It also hosts editorial coverage in ‘The Notebook’ section, which includes live festival coverage, interviews, reviews and articles written by film critics, filmmakers and users.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central
- Video Executive Aspire £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Media Manager - Client Side! Aspire £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Global Account Manager Dot-Gap €50k , Amsterdam