Fallon wins The Auteurs ad account
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 February 2009 11:55AM
LONDON - Fallon has been appointed by The Auteurs, a website that gathers together independent film lovers, to handle the advertising for its launch.
As well as being briefed to produce a launch campaign, Fallon, which picked up the business without a pitch, will also take responsibility for brokering relationships with potential brand partners, sponsors and advertisers.
The site, www.theauteurs.com, carries a library of acclaimed feature-length films from across the globe that users can watch in full-screen format.
It also hosts editorial coverage in ‘The Notebook’ section, which includes live festival coverage, interviews, reviews and articles written by film critics, filmmakers and users.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Manager Pitch Consultants £22000 - £29000 per annum, Leeds
- Senior Account Manager/ Junior AD become £30k-£40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a, United Kingdom
- Senior Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £34k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated