Fallon wins The Auteurs ad account
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 February 2009 11:55AM
LONDON - Fallon has been appointed by The Auteurs, a website that gathers together independent film lovers, to handle the advertising for its launch.
As well as being briefed to produce a launch campaign, Fallon, which picked up the business without a pitch, will also take responsibility for brokering relationships with potential brand partners, sponsors and advertisers.
The site, www.theauteurs.com, carries a library of acclaimed feature-length films from across the globe that users can watch in full-screen format.
It also hosts editorial coverage in ‘The Notebook’ section, which includes live festival coverage, interviews, reviews and articles written by film critics, filmmakers and users.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- New Business Development Director Stonor £60,000 - £70,000 plus car, Buckinghamshire
- Production Manager - Brand Experience - £upto£50K Stonor £Dependent on experience , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned