Public View - Cheestrings 'beach' by Fallon
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 16 February 2009 08:30AM
LONDON - What did the public make of Fallon's latest ad for Cheestrings?
View Cheestrings 'beach' by Fallon
Watch the video above to find out.
Video produced by Vox Pops International on behalf of Campaign.
View previous Public View videos:
Conservative Party 'debt crisis' by Euro RSCG
Thomson 'staff' by BMB
Coca-Cola 'christmas on the coke side of life' by Mother
Waitrose 'Christmas at Waitrose' by MCBD
M&S 'home movie' by RKCR
Network Rail 'saturday' by Iris London
Ready Brek 'return of the glow' by WCRS
Tourism Australia 'billabong' by Baz Luhrmann
Sony HD 'quantum of solace' by Fallon
Citroën 'stayin alive' by Euro RSCG
Public View - Hovis 'relaunch by MCBD
Cadbury 'gorilla/trucks mash-up' by Fallon
Kwik-Fit 'amazed' by DDB
KFC 'today starts here' by BBH
Asda 'back to school' by Fallon
Orange 'together we can do more' by Fallon
BBC 'the journey to the East' by Damon Albarn and Jamie Hewlett
Snickers 'get some nuts' by AMV BBDO
Comfort 'nudists' by Ogilvy
McDonald's 'planting' by Leo Burnett
Heinz 'deli mum' by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
Orange 'i am' by Fallon
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Insight and Planning Executive - Financial Services Company NG Digital Marketing up to £50k, Farnborough
- Display Account Manager - Boutique media agency! Section:Media Ltd £40k + bens, Central London
- Customer Retention Executive EMR £45000 - £50000 per annum + £5,000 car allowance + Benefits, City of London
- Digital Marketing Executive Ninesharp £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'