AMV produces ad lauding Smart car efficiency
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 16 February 2009 08:30AM
LONDON - AMV BBDO has created an ad promoting the fuel-efficiency of the Smart car.
The ad shows the length of time between filling the tank and having to refill.
It opens on a man in a fuel station, filling his Smart car with petrol on a snowy day.
Following a time-lapse sequence, the same man returns to refill his car on a bright spring day.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager, FMCG, Richmond Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £48000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Richmond upon Thames
- Online Analytics Manager, Telecoms, Slough Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £65000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Slough
- Digital Strategist - iconic luxury brand - £55K-£65K Bamboo Crowd £55K-£65K, London (Greater)
- Social & Digital Director - iconic luxury brand - £50K-£55K Bamboo Crowd £50K-£55K, London (Greater)
- Web Designer | Junior / Midweight Nu Creative Talent Negotiable, London