AMV produces ad lauding Smart car efficiency
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 16 February 2009 08:30AM
LONDON - AMV BBDO has created an ad promoting the fuel-efficiency of the Smart car.
The ad shows the length of time between filling the tank and having to refill.
It opens on a man in a fuel station, filling his Smart car with petrol on a snowy day.
Following a time-lapse sequence, the same man returns to refill his car on a bright spring day.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- PPC Executive Dot-Gap £19k, London Central
- Account Director (Planning) Dot-Gap £45k + BONUS, London Central
- Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central