AMV produces ad lauding Smart car efficiency
By Staff, Campaign, Monday, 16 February 2009 08:30AM
LONDON - AMV BBDO has created an ad promoting the fuel-efficiency of the Smart car.
The ad shows the length of time between filling the tank and having to refill.
It opens on a man in a fuel station, filling his Smart car with petrol on a snowy day.
Following a time-lapse sequence, the same man returns to refill his car on a bright spring day.
This article was first published on Campaign
- Account Manager - Affiliate Marketing Shape Media up to £29,000 basic depending on experience, Central London
- Digital Agency Sales October £45k + commission + benefits, Zone 1
- Digital Agency Account Director October £55k + bonus + benefits, Great location in Zone 1
- Ad Operations Campaign Manager October £35k + bonus + benefits, Zone 1
- Copywriter The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Manchester
Who should you be kissing on Twitter? A new microsite offers guidance
It’s National Kissing Day, as if you didn’t know. And to celebrate, instead of kissing each other, the lingerie company Curvy Kate has developed a new microsite. Using a scientific formula, otherwise known as the Twitter API, Curvy Kate has looked at who you follow and your tweets to determine who you should be kissing.