AMV produces ad lauding Smart car efficiency
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 16 February 2009 08:30AM
LONDON - AMV BBDO has created an ad promoting the fuel-efficiency of the Smart car.
The ad shows the length of time between filling the tank and having to refill.
It opens on a man in a fuel station, filling his Smart car with petrol on a snowy day.
Following a time-lapse sequence, the same man returns to refill his car on a bright spring day.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Brand Comms Manager Major Players £45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Front End Developer fishtank £24000 - £27000 per annum, Bath
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot