AMV produces ad lauding Smart car efficiency
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 16 February 2009 08:30AM
LONDON - AMV BBDO has created an ad promoting the fuel-efficiency of the Smart car.
The ad shows the length of time between filling the tank and having to refill.
It opens on a man in a fuel station, filling his Smart car with petrol on a snowy day.
Following a time-lapse sequence, the same man returns to refill his car on a bright spring day.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand & Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff