AMV produces ad lauding Smart car efficiency
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 16 February 2009 08:30AM
LONDON - AMV BBDO has created an ad promoting the fuel-efficiency of the Smart car.
The ad shows the length of time between filling the tank and having to refill.
It opens on a man in a fuel station, filling his Smart car with petrol on a snowy day.
Following a time-lapse sequence, the same man returns to refill his car on a bright spring day.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Designer Source £26000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Brand Planner Source £70000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Integrated Project Manager - Creative Agency £35K Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Data Executive Lipton Fleming £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Midweight UX Designer - Comparison Site Source £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'