Bob Dylan Co-op ad: Watch it here
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 17 February 2009 10:30AM
LONDON - The Co-operative unveiled its two and a half-minute Bob Dylan-accompanied TV spot last night during the 7.40pm ad-break in Coronation Street.
The spot, created by McCann Erickson, features the Dylan track Blowin' in the Wind, marking one of the rare occasions that the singer songwriter has allowed his music to be used for commercial purposes.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Account Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £30,000 plus company car, Warwickshire
- Paid Media Manager (PPC/Social) Dot-Gap £40k , London (Greater)
- Media Executive Ultimate Asset £20000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential & Bens, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)