Bob Dylan Co-op ad: Watch it here
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 17 February 2009 10:30AM
LONDON - The Co-operative unveiled its two and a half-minute Bob Dylan-accompanied TV spot last night during the 7.40pm ad-break in Coronation Street.
The spot, created by McCann Erickson, features the Dylan track Blowin' in the Wind, marking one of the rare occasions that the singer songwriter has allowed his music to be used for commercial purposes.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- VISUAL DESIGNER - LONDON - Ã‚£35-45K + SHARES + BENEFITS Salt Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum + Shares + Benefits, London
- Senior Marketing Planner Stopgap Ã‚£45000 per annum, London
- B2B Marketing Manager (Business Development) Stopgap Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£38000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager/Junior Account Director Barker Graves £42,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + car or c/a, South East England