Bob Dylan Co-op ad: Watch it here
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 17 February 2009 10:30AM
LONDON - The Co-operative unveiled its two and a half-minute Bob Dylan-accompanied TV spot last night during the 7.40pm ad-break in Coronation Street.
The spot, created by McCann Erickson, features the Dylan track Blowin' in the Wind, marking one of the rare occasions that the singer songwriter has allowed his music to be used for commercial purposes.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links