Bob Dylan Co-op ad: Watch it here
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 17 February 2009 10:30AM
LONDON - The Co-operative unveiled its two and a half-minute Bob Dylan-accompanied TV spot last night during the 7.40pm ad-break in Coronation Street.
The spot, created by McCann Erickson, features the Dylan track Blowin' in the Wind, marking one of the rare occasions that the singer songwriter has allowed his music to be used for commercial purposes.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Director > ATL > TOP LONDON AGENCY collectivo £55,000 - £65,000, London
- planner > HUGE opportunity > BRAVE client collectivo Up to £60,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Foodie Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager (senior) Corporate Communications Recruitment circa £55k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Consultant Corporate Communications Recruitment £70-£80k base plus bonus and package, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham