Bob Dylan Co-op ad: Watch it here
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 17 February 2009 10:30AM
LONDON - The Co-operative unveiled its two and a half-minute Bob Dylan-accompanied TV spot last night during the 7.40pm ad-break in Coronation Street.
The spot, created by McCann Erickson, features the Dylan track Blowin' in the Wind, marking one of the rare occasions that the singer songwriter has allowed his music to be used for commercial purposes.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Competitive Salary, Birmingham
- Brand Manager Sky negotiable, Middlesex
- Web Designer / Front-End Designer / Digital Creative Guru Careers £35 - 50k DOE, Based in Angel, London (WC1)
- Senior Graphic Designer (retail) Beyond The Book £DOE, Northampton
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity