Rooney "nutmegged" by teenager in Nike viral
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 17 February 2009 03:45PM
LONDON - Wieden & Kennedy has seeded a viral teaser for its new Nike 5 campaign, featuring a teenage kid "nutmegging" Wayne Rooney.
The short film, shot as if it was captured using a mobile phone, sees Rooney and Rio Ferdinand playing a five-a-side match with some teenage kids.
When one of the youngsters nutmegs Rooney, kicking the ball between his legs, Ferdinand breaks out in uncontrollable laughter.
The 30-second film, which acts as a teaser for the Nike 5 campaign set to break next week, ends with the strap line "show Your 5" and drives viewers to the Nikefootball.com website.
Nike 5 is a nationwide, Nike-backed five-a-side football tournament that will launch on February 20.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Traffic Manager Story Recruitment up to £45K + good benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Shopper Strategy Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 p.a. + Car or C/A, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant Daniel Marks London Basic + Uncapped Bonus (1st year £30k OTE), Central London, Oxford Circus
- PR - Account Manager Major Players £130 - £180 per day, London
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline
- Ewan McGregor parodies ad industry in BT campaign
- Jeremy Tester to leave Sky Media