Rooney "nutmegged" by teenager in Nike viral
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 17 February 2009 03:45PM
LONDON - Wieden & Kennedy has seeded a viral teaser for its new Nike 5 campaign, featuring a teenage kid "nutmegging" Wayne Rooney.
The short film, shot as if it was captured using a mobile phone, sees Rooney and Rio Ferdinand playing a five-a-side match with some teenage kids.
When one of the youngsters nutmegs Rooney, kicking the ball between his legs, Ferdinand breaks out in uncontrollable laughter.
The 30-second film, which acts as a teaser for the Nike 5 campaign set to break next week, ends with the strap line "show Your 5" and drives viewers to the Nikefootball.com website.
Nike 5 is a nationwide, Nike-backed five-a-side football tournament that will launch on February 20.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Account Manager Gemini Search £28000.00 - £34000.00 per annum, London
- Business Director Gemini Search £70000.00 - £80000 per annum, London
- Creative Strategist- £65k - Well known FMCG Brands Gemini Search £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, West Midlands
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign