Rooney "nutmegged" by teenager in Nike viral
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 17 February 2009 03:45PM
LONDON - Wieden & Kennedy has seeded a viral teaser for its new Nike 5 campaign, featuring a teenage kid "nutmegging" Wayne Rooney.
The short film, shot as if it was captured using a mobile phone, sees Rooney and Rio Ferdinand playing a five-a-side match with some teenage kids.
When one of the youngsters nutmegs Rooney, kicking the ball between his legs, Ferdinand breaks out in uncontrollable laughter.
The 30-second film, which acts as a teaser for the Nike 5 campaign set to break next week, ends with the strap line "show Your 5" and drives viewers to the Nikefootball.com website.
Nike 5 is a nationwide, Nike-backed five-a-side football tournament that will launch on February 20.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of Resource The Industry Club London Ltd 55 - 60K, LONDON, SE1
- Global Digital Manager - Dubai Dot-Gap £47k, London Central
- Global Strategic Planning + Insight Exec Dot-Gap £31k, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Global Account Exec - Cross Media Dot-Gap £31k , United Arab Emirates (AE)
- Global Media Manager - Cross Media Dot-Gap £47k , Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile