Rooney "nutmegged" by teenager in Nike viral
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 17 February 2009 03:45PM
LONDON - Wieden & Kennedy has seeded a viral teaser for its new Nike 5 campaign, featuring a teenage kid "nutmegging" Wayne Rooney.
The short film, shot as if it was captured using a mobile phone, sees Rooney and Rio Ferdinand playing a five-a-side match with some teenage kids.
When one of the youngsters nutmegs Rooney, kicking the ball between his legs, Ferdinand breaks out in uncontrollable laughter.
The 30-second film, which acts as a teaser for the Nike 5 campaign set to break next week, ends with the strap line "show Your 5" and drives viewers to the Nikefootball.com website.
Nike 5 is a nationwide, Nike-backed five-a-side football tournament that will launch on February 20.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Lead Data Planning Consultant Direct Recruitment £85,000 - £100,000, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000, East London
- Senior CRM & Insight Analyst Direct Recruitment £75,000 +, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition