Rooney "nutmegged" by teenager in Nike viral
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 17 February 2009 03:45PM
LONDON - Wieden & Kennedy has seeded a viral teaser for its new Nike 5 campaign, featuring a teenage kid "nutmegging" Wayne Rooney.
The short film, shot as if it was captured using a mobile phone, sees Rooney and Rio Ferdinand playing a five-a-side match with some teenage kids.
When one of the youngsters nutmegs Rooney, kicking the ball between his legs, Ferdinand breaks out in uncontrollable laughter.
The 30-second film, which acts as a teaser for the Nike 5 campaign set to break next week, ends with the strap line "show Your 5" and drives viewers to the Nikefootball.com website.
Nike 5 is a nationwide, Nike-backed five-a-side football tournament that will launch on February 20.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Comms Account Manager - BEAUTY FMCG Ultimate Asset £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- SENIOR UI DESIGNER - £60-80K - LONDON Salt £60000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs