Rooney "nutmegged" by teenager in Nike viral
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 17 February 2009 03:45PM
LONDON - Wieden & Kennedy has seeded a viral teaser for its new Nike 5 campaign, featuring a teenage kid "nutmegging" Wayne Rooney.
The short film, shot as if it was captured using a mobile phone, sees Rooney and Rio Ferdinand playing a five-a-side match with some teenage kids.
When one of the youngsters nutmegs Rooney, kicking the ball between his legs, Ferdinand breaks out in uncontrollable laughter.
The 30-second film, which acts as a teaser for the Nike 5 campaign set to break next week, ends with the strap line "show Your 5" and drives viewers to the Nikefootball.com website.
Nike 5 is a nationwide, Nike-backed five-a-side football tournament that will launch on February 20.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Client Services Director - Brand Marketing Agency ADLIB £60k - £65k, Bath
- Senior Account Manager - B2B and B2C integrated and digital comms JEFFERSON £30,000 - 40,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE MANAGER 35-45k London Creative Recruitment Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Account Manager - Mobile Loyalty Digital Gurus £25000 - £37000 Per Annum, London
- UI Designer - Unrestricted Creative, Prototyping and Innovation ADLIB Upto £25k DOE, Bristol
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake