Diet Coke ad starring Duffy: Watch it here
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 18 February 2009 04:45PM
LONDON - Diet Coke is unveiling its new ad campaign featuring the Brit-award nominated singer Duffy during ITV's coverage of the awards tonight at 21.58pm.
The 60-second ad, which will also run across Europe, was created by Mother and features the Welsh singer taking a "Diet Coke break" before performing a gig.
During her break, the singer takes a sip of the drink before riding around on a bike and singing a cover of the Sammy Davis Jnr song I Gotta Be Me.
The ad, which marks a departure from Diet Coke's series of "hunk" ads, aims to show an image of women as strong, confident and in control.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart