Diet Coke ad starring Duffy: Watch it here
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 18 February 2009 04:45PM
LONDON - Diet Coke is unveiling its new ad campaign featuring the Brit-award nominated singer Duffy during ITV's coverage of the awards tonight at 21.58pm.
The 60-second ad, which will also run across Europe, was created by Mother and features the Welsh singer taking a "Diet Coke break" before performing a gig.
During her break, the singer takes a sip of the drink before riding around on a bike and singing a cover of the Sammy Davis Jnr song I Gotta Be Me.
The ad, which marks a departure from Diet Coke's series of "hunk" ads, aims to show an image of women as strong, confident and in control.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Brand Manager - Contract - Slough - GOOD rates Ninesharp £41000 per annum, Slough
- Business Development Manager Adam Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + OTE and expenses , Manchester
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up