Diet Coke ad starring Duffy: Watch it here
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 18 February 2009 04:45PM
LONDON - Diet Coke is unveiling its new ad campaign featuring the Brit-award nominated singer Duffy during ITV's coverage of the awards tonight at 21.58pm.
The 60-second ad, which will also run across Europe, was created by Mother and features the Welsh singer taking a "Diet Coke break" before performing a gig.
During her break, the singer takes a sip of the drink before riding around on a bike and singing a cover of the Sammy Davis Jnr song I Gotta Be Me.
The ad, which marks a departure from Diet Coke's series of "hunk" ads, aims to show an image of women as strong, confident and in control.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head Of Communications - PR and Digital Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - Retail Advertising Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., South East England
- CONTENT QA - GERMAN SPEAKING Live Recruitment £15000 - £18000 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- WEBSITE ASSISTANT - ARABIC SPEAKING Live Recruitment £14000 - £16500 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- MIDDLEWEIGHT 3D DESIGNER - EVENTS Live Recruitment Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'