Diet Coke ad starring Duffy: Watch it here
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 18 February 2009 04:45PM
LONDON - Diet Coke is unveiling its new ad campaign featuring the Brit-award nominated singer Duffy during ITV's coverage of the awards tonight at 21.58pm.
The 60-second ad, which will also run across Europe, was created by Mother and features the Welsh singer taking a "Diet Coke break" before performing a gig.
During her break, the singer takes a sip of the drink before riding around on a bike and singing a cover of the Sammy Davis Jnr song I Gotta Be Me.
The ad, which marks a departure from Diet Coke's series of "hunk" ads, aims to show an image of women as strong, confident and in control.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager | Up to 32k Dynamic New Alliances Up to £32K Plus Benefits Package , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Rising Star! Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, North East England / North West England
- Trade Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Brands make the most of Germany's dramatic victory over Brazil
- Imperial War Museum releases film announcing WWI exhibition
- Sponsors congratulate Novak Djokovic on Wimbledon win
- Starcom MediaVest Group to move to Turnmills
- Guardian News & Media reduces losses by 27% to £19.4m
- Guardian plotting English language launch in India