Diet Coke ad starring Duffy: Watch it here
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 18 February 2009 04:45PM
LONDON - Diet Coke is unveiling its new ad campaign featuring the Brit-award nominated singer Duffy during ITV's coverage of the awards tonight at 21.58pm.
The 60-second ad, which will also run across Europe, was created by Mother and features the Welsh singer taking a "Diet Coke break" before performing a gig.
During her break, the singer takes a sip of the drink before riding around on a bike and singing a cover of the Sammy Davis Jnr song I Gotta Be Me.
The ad, which marks a departure from Diet Coke's series of "hunk" ads, aims to show an image of women as strong, confident and in control.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - leading creative agency (Hertford) Media IQ Recruitment Up to £33k basic, Hertfordshire / Hertford, Hertfordshire / Hertford, Hertfordshire
- Account Manager Major Players £160.00 - £220.00 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Affiliate Account Manager Premier Media £26000 - £32000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Designer - Creative Agency (Hertford) Media IQ Recruitment Up to £42k basic, Hertfordshire / Hertford, Hertfordshire / Hertford, Hertfordshire
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad