Yazoo shows its fun side in new integrated campaign
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 20 February 2009 03:50PM
LONDON - Yazoo, the UK milkshake brand, is attempting to reveal its playful side in a humorous £3.5 million integrated campaign created by WFCA.
The campaign, which consists of a 30-second TV ad, as well as print ads and on pack promotions, continues with the brand's "milk shaken up" strapline, which was introduced in November 2008.
The TV spot, which was directed by Serious Pictures' Jonathan Dennis, portrays the day in the life of a Yazoo cow, which gets shaken up by being fired out of a canon.
The campaign first breaks in Ireland on the 1 March, and will then run in the UK throughout that month.
Marielle de Jong, the UK marketing director for Yazoo owner FrieslandCampina, said: "The new TV ad should surprise and thrill our target audience. Not only is it reflective of the ‘fun' side of milkshakes but it also supports our core brand messaging that Yazoo offers all the goodness of milk, is low in fat, and contains natural flavours and real fruit juice."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Lead .NET (Sitecore) Developer Digital Gurus £50000 - £60000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Account Director Zebra People £45000 - £55000 per annum + Competative Benefits Structure, City of London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media