Fallon launches latest Sony Bravia ad
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 23 February 2009 08:00AM
LONDON - Fallon's latest Sony Bravia ad, using a 10 tonne zoetrope that plays images of the AC Milan footballer Kaka, launched last night in Australia.
Constructed in a piazza in Venaria, near Turin, the ad begins with the zoetrope, which is covered in red lights, beginning to spin.
As it speeds up, images of Kaka appear as a crowd of locals watch in amazement. The ad ends with the line: "The smoothest picture ever."
The ad will be rolled out in Asia over the next month, and is due to break in the UK in early April.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Demand Generation Planner Ninesharp £30000 - £35000 per annum, West London
- Senior Digital Designer Purple Consultancy £45000 per annum, Essex
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Media Manager (Planning) Save the Children £36,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith