Fallon launches latest Sony Bravia ad
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 23 February 2009 08:00AM
LONDON - Fallon's latest Sony Bravia ad, using a 10 tonne zoetrope that plays images of the AC Milan footballer Kaka, launched last night in Australia.
Constructed in a piazza in Venaria, near Turin, the ad begins with the zoetrope, which is covered in red lights, beginning to spin.
As it speeds up, images of Kaka appear as a crowd of locals watch in amazement. The ad ends with the line: "The smoothest picture ever."
The ad will be rolled out in Asia over the next month, and is due to break in the UK in early April.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Head of Resource Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Corporate Responsibility Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £55000 - £75000 per annum, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch