Fallon launches latest Sony Bravia ad
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 23 February 2009 08:00AM
LONDON - Fallon's latest Sony Bravia ad, using a 10 tonne zoetrope that plays images of the AC Milan footballer Kaka, launched last night in Australia.
Constructed in a piazza in Venaria, near Turin, the ad begins with the zoetrope, which is covered in red lights, beginning to spin.
As it speeds up, images of Kaka appear as a crowd of locals watch in amazement. The ad ends with the line: "The smoothest picture ever."
The ad will be rolled out in Asia over the next month, and is due to break in the UK in early April.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Brand Marketing Manager - Fast Growing Ladies Footwear Fashion Brand Recruitment Revolution £35,000, London (West), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager - Leading Agency! Ascent Solutions Up to £40,000 + Fantastic benefits!, Central London
- Digital Associate Director Aspire £225 - £275 per day, London
- Campaign Executive - Middlesex - Perm Ninesharp £30000 - £32000 per annum + Great Benefits, Brentford
- account director > FMCG SPORT & MUSIC for youth audiences > TTL shopper collectivo Up to £50k plus flexible benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts
- King backs new Candy Crush game with global ad push