Fallon launches latest Sony Bravia ad
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 23 February 2009 08:00AM
LONDON - Fallon's latest Sony Bravia ad, using a 10 tonne zoetrope that plays images of the AC Milan footballer Kaka, launched last night in Australia.
Constructed in a piazza in Venaria, near Turin, the ad begins with the zoetrope, which is covered in red lights, beginning to spin.
As it speeds up, images of Kaka appear as a crowd of locals watch in amazement. The ad ends with the line: "The smoothest picture ever."
The ad will be rolled out in Asia over the next month, and is due to break in the UK in early April.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Retail Marketing Executive - NOW TV Sky negotiable, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Retail] - Superb London Agency! Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits,
- Account Executive and Senior Account Executive air recruitment Up to £23K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, Central London
- Planner/Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £65,000, London
- Senior Account Director - Healthcare Advertising Agency - Berkshire - £60k - £65k - NP100 Stonor £60k - £65k, Berkshire
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show