Fallon launches latest Sony Bravia ad
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 23 February 2009 08:00AM
LONDON - Fallon's latest Sony Bravia ad, using a 10 tonne zoetrope that plays images of the AC Milan footballer Kaka, launched last night in Australia.
Constructed in a piazza in Venaria, near Turin, the ad begins with the zoetrope, which is covered in red lights, beginning to spin.
As it speeds up, images of Kaka appear as a crowd of locals watch in amazement. The ad ends with the line: "The smoothest picture ever."
The ad will be rolled out in Asia over the next month, and is due to break in the UK in early April.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- CRM and Segmentation Manager JV Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Car + Excellent Benefits + Bonus, West Yorkshire / Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Account Director - B2B Technology Marketing Agency - Home Counties - £45k - £55k - NP108 Stonor £45k - £55k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxfordshire / Surrey
- Channel Marketing Manager Ninesharp £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Recruitment Consultant Ninesharp £21000 - £35000 per annum + Uncapped Commission - No Thresholds, Greater Manchester
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday