Fallon launches latest Sony Bravia ad
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 23 February 2009 08:00AM
LONDON - Fallon's latest Sony Bravia ad, using a 10 tonne zoetrope that plays images of the AC Milan footballer Kaka, launched last night in Australia.
Constructed in a piazza in Venaria, near Turin, the ad begins with the zoetrope, which is covered in red lights, beginning to spin.
As it speeds up, images of Kaka appear as a crowd of locals watch in amazement. The ad ends with the line: "The smoothest picture ever."
The ad will be rolled out in Asia over the next month, and is due to break in the UK in early April.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Studio Manager, branding environments agency, £22-25k Gabriele Skelton £22000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Fill My Stocking - Please! Elizabeth Norman International £20000 - £120000 per annum, England
- Account Manager/Senior Account Manager Premier Media £28 - £38000 per annum, Richmond upon Thames
- Account Director - Top Experiential Agency Gemini Search £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London