VCCP launches duck-based O2 campaign
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 24 February 2009 10:20AM
LONDON - VCCP is filling bus-stop panels with water and ducks and fitting them with sonic sensors that make the ducks quack as people walk past, in its latest work for 02.
The push is part of a £5.5 million TV, poster and outdoor campaign promoting the extension of the company's Top Up Surprises offer.
Every time an 02 Pay & Go customer tops up their mobile they are given a code which allows them to play a game of hook a duck at www.02.co.uk/surprises and have the chance to win anything from free texts to LCD TVs and laptops.
The TV work shows the journey of the campaign's rubber ducks from the Antarctic to the Amazon and finally to a pond in the UK where they are hooked by a fisherman. The poster work also illustrates this journey.
The line across all media is: "Surprises of all sizes, every time you top up".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Strategic Research Consultant Rare Selection £35 - £45K + 20% bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Strategist / Senior Brand Planner Rare Selection Up to £75K + benefits, including pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection Up to £48500 + non contributory pension + additional benefits, Surrey
- Senior Brand Strategist / Planning Director Rare Selection Up to £65000 + excellent benefits, including pension and bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Creative Integrated Agency London Twist Recruitment £40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Benefits, North London
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts