VCCP launches duck-based O2 campaign
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 24 February 2009 10:20AM
LONDON - VCCP is filling bus-stop panels with water and ducks and fitting them with sonic sensors that make the ducks quack as people walk past, in its latest work for 02.
The push is part of a £5.5 million TV, poster and outdoor campaign promoting the extension of the company's Top Up Surprises offer.
Every time an 02 Pay & Go customer tops up their mobile they are given a code which allows them to play a game of hook a duck at www.02.co.uk/surprises and have the chance to win anything from free texts to LCD TVs and laptops.
The TV work shows the journey of the campaign's rubber ducks from the Antarctic to the Amazon and finally to a pond in the UK where they are hooked by a fisherman. The poster work also illustrates this journey.
The line across all media is: "Surprises of all sizes, every time you top up".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager - CRM Stopgap £50000 - £55000 per annum + 12 month contract, London
- Local Marketing Manager Stopgap £50000 - £70000 per annum + pro rata - 6 month contract, Hampshire
- PR Officer AF Selection £15,000 - £16,000, Leicester, Leicestershire
- Consumer Marketing Manager Three £Competitive + 20% bonus + benefits, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Creative Copywriter Three £Competitive + 20% bonus + benefits, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show