VCCP launches duck-based O2 campaign
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 24 February 2009 10:20AM
LONDON - VCCP is filling bus-stop panels with water and ducks and fitting them with sonic sensors that make the ducks quack as people walk past, in its latest work for 02.
The push is part of a £5.5 million TV, poster and outdoor campaign promoting the extension of the company's Top Up Surprises offer.
Every time an 02 Pay & Go customer tops up their mobile they are given a code which allows them to play a game of hook a duck at www.02.co.uk/surprises and have the chance to win anything from free texts to LCD TVs and laptops.
The TV work shows the journey of the campaign's rubber ducks from the Antarctic to the Amazon and finally to a pond in the UK where they are hooked by a fisherman. The poster work also illustrates this journey.
The line across all media is: "Surprises of all sizes, every time you top up".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager Adam Recruitment £30000 - £37000 per annum + Commission , Manchester
- Content Editor and Writer Brand Recruitment £30000 per annum, Cambridge
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant