VCCP launches duck-based O2 campaign
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 24 February 2009 10:20AM
LONDON - VCCP is filling bus-stop panels with water and ducks and fitting them with sonic sensors that make the ducks quack as people walk past, in its latest work for 02.
The push is part of a £5.5 million TV, poster and outdoor campaign promoting the extension of the company's Top Up Surprises offer.
Every time an 02 Pay & Go customer tops up their mobile they are given a code which allows them to play a game of hook a duck at www.02.co.uk/surprises and have the chance to win anything from free texts to LCD TVs and laptops.
The TV work shows the journey of the campaign's rubber ducks from the Antarctic to the Amazon and finally to a pond in the UK where they are hooked by a fisherman. The poster work also illustrates this journey.
The line across all media is: "Surprises of all sizes, every time you top up".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Director Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/CA,
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure