VCCP launches duck-based O2 campaign
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 24 February 2009 10:20AM
LONDON - VCCP is filling bus-stop panels with water and ducks and fitting them with sonic sensors that make the ducks quack as people walk past, in its latest work for 02.
The push is part of a £5.5 million TV, poster and outdoor campaign promoting the extension of the company's Top Up Surprises offer.
Every time an 02 Pay & Go customer tops up their mobile they are given a code which allows them to play a game of hook a duck at www.02.co.uk/surprises and have the chance to win anything from free texts to LCD TVs and laptops.
The TV work shows the journey of the campaign's rubber ducks from the Antarctic to the Amazon and finally to a pond in the UK where they are hooked by a fisherman. The poster work also illustrates this journey.
The line across all media is: "Surprises of all sizes, every time you top up".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - 6 Month Contract - West London - Retail Ninesharp Negotiable, London (West), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - CRM, direct mail, up to £27k The Industry Club London Ltd Up to £27k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Director Premier Media £60000 - £80000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Coordinator Dynamic New Alliances £23000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad