VCCP launches duck-based O2 campaign
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 24 February 2009 10:20AM
LONDON - VCCP is filling bus-stop panels with water and ducks and fitting them with sonic sensors that make the ducks quack as people walk past, in its latest work for 02.
The push is part of a £5.5 million TV, poster and outdoor campaign promoting the extension of the company's Top Up Surprises offer.
Every time an 02 Pay & Go customer tops up their mobile they are given a code which allows them to play a game of hook a duck at www.02.co.uk/surprises and have the chance to win anything from free texts to LCD TVs and laptops.
The TV work shows the journey of the campaign's rubber ducks from the Antarctic to the Amazon and finally to a pond in the UK where they are hooked by a fisherman. The poster work also illustrates this journey.
The line across all media is: "Surprises of all sizes, every time you top up".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Junior Digital Media Executive Pitch Consultants £16000 - £20000 per annum, Leeds
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Up to £26,000 DOE, Coventry
- Product Sub-Editor (Fashion, Editing, Proofing, Scheduling) Creative Recruitment £33000 - £36000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Project Manager - Independent Agency -London - £28k-£35k Fill Recruitment £28,000-£35,000, London (Greater)
- Data & Analytics Director Lipton Fleming £100000 - £120000 per annum + handsome benefits, London
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building