In association with
Tesco Direct 'affair' by The Red Brick Road
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
The Red Brick Road has launched a new 50-second TV spot for Tesco Direct.
The idea behind the campaign is to surprise consumers with the sheer variety and quality of items that are available from Tesco Direct's range.
The ad stars Martin Clunes and Fay Ripley and takes place at the couple's house, with Clunes announcing that he is leaving Ripley.
The ad is played as an over-the-top pastiche of the modern phenomenon of product placement.
It was written by Sam Cartmell, art directed by Jason Lawes and directed by Neil Harris out of Stink. The creative director was Paul Weinberger.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire