In association with
Tesco Direct 'affair' by The Red Brick Road
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
The Red Brick Road has launched a new 50-second TV spot for Tesco Direct.
The idea behind the campaign is to surprise consumers with the sheer variety and quality of items that are available from Tesco Direct's range.
The ad stars Martin Clunes and Fay Ripley and takes place at the couple's house, with Clunes announcing that he is leaving Ripley.
The ad is played as an over-the-top pastiche of the modern phenomenon of product placement.
It was written by Sam Cartmell, art directed by Jason Lawes and directed by Neil Harris out of Stink. The creative director was Paul Weinberger.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Strategy Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- NPD Strategy Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Executive Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand Manager EMEA Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East England