In association with
Tesco Direct 'affair' by The Red Brick Road
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
The Red Brick Road has launched a new 50-second TV spot for Tesco Direct.
The idea behind the campaign is to surprise consumers with the sheer variety and quality of items that are available from Tesco Direct's range.
The ad stars Martin Clunes and Fay Ripley and takes place at the couple's house, with Clunes announcing that he is leaving Ripley.
The ad is played as an over-the-top pastiche of the modern phenomenon of product placement.
It was written by Sam Cartmell, art directed by Jason Lawes and directed by Neil Harris out of Stink. The creative director was Paul Weinberger.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid-weight Designer with super cool boutique agency Dahling Ltd £28-35k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Mid-weight or Senior Conceptual Creative Team Dahling Ltd £30-45k or £60-90k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Junior Conceptual Creative or a Junior Creative team- TOP BOUTIQUE CREATIVE AGENCY!!!! Dahling Ltd £20-25k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Project Manager - Client Side - Blue Chip - CRM, Data, Backend Salt £35000 - £45000 per annum + + Benefits +75% off travel , London
- CREATIVE SERVICES MANAGER (Brand Guardian, Marketing, Strategy) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Surrey