In association with
Tesco Direct 'affair' by The Red Brick Road
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
The Red Brick Road has launched a new 50-second TV spot for Tesco Direct.
The idea behind the campaign is to surprise consumers with the sheer variety and quality of items that are available from Tesco Direct's range.
The ad stars Martin Clunes and Fay Ripley and takes place at the couple's house, with Clunes announcing that he is leaving Ripley.
The ad is played as an over-the-top pastiche of the modern phenomenon of product placement.
It was written by Sam Cartmell, art directed by Jason Lawes and directed by Neil Harris out of Stink. The creative director was Paul Weinberger.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- SENIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER - DUBAI - £38K TAX FREE + RELOCATION Salt £38000 per annum + TAX FREE EARNINGS + RELOCATION, Dubai
- SENIOR UI/UX DESIGNER - WEST LONDON - £50K + BONUS & BENEFITS Salt £50000 per annum + BONUS + BENEFITS, West London
- Senior Strategy Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Innovation Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England