In association with
Tesco Direct 'affair' by The Red Brick Road
Campaign Work, Thursday, 26 February 2009 01:54PM
The Red Brick Road has launched a new 50-second TV spot for Tesco Direct.
The idea behind the campaign is to surprise consumers with the sheer variety and quality of items that are available from Tesco Direct's range.
The ad stars Martin Clunes and Fay Ripley and takes place at the couple's house, with Clunes announcing that he is leaving Ripley.
The ad is played as an over-the-top pastiche of the modern phenomenon of product placement.
It was written by Sam Cartmell, art directed by Jason Lawes and directed by Neil Harris out of Stink. The creative director was Paul Weinberger.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Automotive Account Director - Advertising Spectrum 360 Recruitment £50k - £55k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Digital Marketing Exec | Travel | £30k Salt £25000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Development Manager - Leading FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£46K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits Package, London (Greater)
- Senior Shopper Insights Manager - Leading FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £55K-£62K + Generous Car Allowance + Bonus, London (Greater)