Brown-Forman appoints iris to Fetzer wine account
By Joe Thomas, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 02 March 2009 12:55PM
LONDON - Brown-Forman, the American-owned wine and spirits company, has appointed iris to handle the integrated marketing account for sustainable wine brand Fetzer, following a pitch.
Iris will handle brand strategy, creative and activation activity with a new campaign targeting ‘earth friendly enthusiasts' comprising of press ads, digital, retail activation and sales promotion going live in the spring. The aim of the campaign is to generate trial and encourage frequent purchase of the Californian wine, which is one of two ethically focused products under the Brown-Forman umbrella.
Last year total sale of wine in the off-trade increased by 3.9% in the UK according to Nielsen.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater), South East
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand & Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads