Brown-Forman appoints iris to Fetzer wine account
By Joe Thomas, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 02 March 2009 12:55PM
LONDON - Brown-Forman, the American-owned wine and spirits company, has appointed iris to handle the integrated marketing account for sustainable wine brand Fetzer, following a pitch.
Iris will handle brand strategy, creative and activation activity with a new campaign targeting ‘earth friendly enthusiasts' comprising of press ads, digital, retail activation and sales promotion going live in the spring. The aim of the campaign is to generate trial and encourage frequent purchase of the Californian wine, which is one of two ethically focused products under the Brown-Forman umbrella.
Last year total sale of wine in the off-trade increased by 3.9% in the UK according to Nielsen.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Creative Director - Digital Network Career Consultants £80000 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Account Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £30,000, Greater Manchester
- Communications Assistant AF Selection £16,000 - £20,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager - Brand Accounts!! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater), South East England
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham