Brown-Forman appoints iris to Fetzer wine account
By Joe Thomas, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 02 March 2009 12:55PM
LONDON - Brown-Forman, the American-owned wine and spirits company, has appointed iris to handle the integrated marketing account for sustainable wine brand Fetzer, following a pitch.
Iris will handle brand strategy, creative and activation activity with a new campaign targeting ‘earth friendly enthusiasts' comprising of press ads, digital, retail activation and sales promotion going live in the spring. The aim of the campaign is to generate trial and encourage frequent purchase of the Californian wine, which is one of two ethically focused products under the Brown-Forman umbrella.
Last year total sale of wine in the off-trade increased by 3.9% in the UK according to Nielsen.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of Insight and Planning PFJ £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum, Marlow
- SEO Manager - FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-£60K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berks/M4 Corridor
- Category Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £37,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Trade Marketing Manager Thorn Lighting c£50-55k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, Chalfont St Peter, Buckinghamshire
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement