Brown-Forman appoints iris to Fetzer wine account
By Joe Thomas, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 02 March 2009 12:55PM
LONDON - Brown-Forman, the American-owned wine and spirits company, has appointed iris to handle the integrated marketing account for sustainable wine brand Fetzer, following a pitch.
Iris will handle brand strategy, creative and activation activity with a new campaign targeting ‘earth friendly enthusiasts' comprising of press ads, digital, retail activation and sales promotion going live in the spring. The aim of the campaign is to generate trial and encourage frequent purchase of the Californian wine, which is one of two ethically focused products under the Brown-Forman umbrella.
Last year total sale of wine in the off-trade increased by 3.9% in the UK according to Nielsen.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton £28 - £35 per annum, City of London
- 3D Creative Director The Great & The Good £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Sales Executive, The Brand Republic Group Haymarket Media Group Dependent on Experience, Teddington (City/Town), London (Greater)
- New Business Account Manager Comic Relief £30,000 - £34,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR (GAD) - TOP DIGITAL AGENCY - £60-70K Salt £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links