Brown-Forman appoints iris to Fetzer wine account
By Joe Thomas, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 02 March 2009 12:55PM
LONDON - Brown-Forman, the American-owned wine and spirits company, has appointed iris to handle the integrated marketing account for sustainable wine brand Fetzer, following a pitch.
Iris will handle brand strategy, creative and activation activity with a new campaign targeting ‘earth friendly enthusiasts' comprising of press ads, digital, retail activation and sales promotion going live in the spring. The aim of the campaign is to generate trial and encourage frequent purchase of the Californian wine, which is one of two ethically focused products under the Brown-Forman umbrella.
Last year total sale of wine in the off-trade increased by 3.9% in the UK according to Nielsen.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Art Director Salt £250 - £350 per day, London
- Internal Communications Executive EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment £25000 per annum, City of London
- Production/Traffic Manager - Part Time Network Career Consultants £21000 - £23000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Account Manager/Junior Account Director The Great & The Good £38000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior Media Planner - FMCG Brand Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum + excellent benefits package, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign