Fallon's Comic Relief ad: Watch it here
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 11 March 2009 05:45PM
LONDON - Fallon has launched its "Brand Aid" spot for Comic Relief featuring 14 brand icons.
The online film, which is being seeded at www.RedNoseDay.com and aims to promote sales of red noses, sees Monkey, of PG Tips fame, chair a meeting including Cadbury Gorilla, Churchill the dog, the 118 118 runners, the Peperami Animal, Bertie Bassett, Honey Monster, Smash Martian and Michael Winner.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Designer Red Sofa London £25000 - £30000 per annum + 20% bonus, London
- MW Designer/Art Director Red Sofa London £30000 - £40000 per annum, London