Fallon's Comic Relief ad: Watch it here
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 11 March 2009 05:45PM
LONDON - Fallon has launched its "Brand Aid" spot for Comic Relief featuring 14 brand icons.
The online film, which is being seeded at www.RedNoseDay.com and aims to promote sales of red noses, sees Monkey, of PG Tips fame, chair a meeting including Cadbury Gorilla, Churchill the dog, the 118 118 runners, the Peperami Animal, Bertie Bassett, Honey Monster, Smash Martian and Michael Winner.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £45,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Insight Manager Direct Recruitment Up to £55,000, London (West), London (Greater)
- Data Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £35,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Planning Manager (SAS) Direct Recruitment £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday