Fallon's Comic Relief ad: Watch it here
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 11 March 2009 05:45PM
LONDON - Fallon has launched its "Brand Aid" spot for Comic Relief featuring 14 brand icons.
The online film, which is being seeded at www.RedNoseDay.com and aims to promote sales of red noses, sees Monkey, of PG Tips fame, chair a meeting including Cadbury Gorilla, Churchill the dog, the 118 118 runners, the Peperami Animal, Bertie Bassett, Honey Monster, Smash Martian and Michael Winner.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Junior Digital Designer/Creative Artworker Apple&Ink £20-23k + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Marketing Manager, Technology, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Manager, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Negotiable, London