MCBD scoops top accolade at BTAA with Hovis 'go on lad' spot
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 March 2009 12:00AM
Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy's Hovis "go on lad" scooped the the Thinkbox Award for Best Television Commercial of the Year at last night's British Television Advertising Awards.
Mother, which picked up a gold for its PG Tips "breakfast" ad, was awarded the Adstream Most Successful Agency of the Year Award.
VCCP and CHI & Partners also won two gold awards apiece for their Home Office binge-drinking awareness "binge female" and Britvic Drench Water "Brains" spots respectively.
Rattling Stick took the Panalux Award for Most Successful Production Company of the Year for the second year running.
The Chairman's Award for Outstanding Contribution to the Commercials Industry went to Traktor. For a full list of results, visit www.campaignlive.co.uk.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Conference Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum + plus excellent benefits, Rickmansworth
- Mid Weight 3D Retail Designer Dynamic New Alliances £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Windsor
- PR Manager - 9 month contract Brand Recruitment Excellent salary plus benefits , Dunstable
- Digital Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Ipswich
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'