MCBD scoops top accolade at BTAA with Hovis 'go on lad' spot
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 March 2009 12:00AM
Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy's Hovis "go on lad" scooped the the Thinkbox Award for Best Television Commercial of the Year at last night's British Television Advertising Awards.
Mother, which picked up a gold for its PG Tips "breakfast" ad, was awarded the Adstream Most Successful Agency of the Year Award.
VCCP and CHI & Partners also won two gold awards apiece for their Home Office binge-drinking awareness "binge female" and Britvic Drench Water "Brains" spots respectively.
Rattling Stick took the Panalux Award for Most Successful Production Company of the Year for the second year running.
The Chairman's Award for Outstanding Contribution to the Commercials Industry went to Traktor. For a full list of results, visit www.campaignlive.co.uk.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of Business Development - Creative Agency Reuben Sinclair £40000 - £55000 per annum + bonus + benefits, London
- Account Manager The Beautiful Meme £25k to £30k, East London
- Group Head - Global Internet Giant Ultimate Asset £55000 - £70000 per annum + bonus and incredible benefits , London