MCBD scoops top accolade at BTAA with Hovis 'go on lad' spot
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 March 2009 12:00AM
Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy's Hovis "go on lad" scooped the the Thinkbox Award for Best Television Commercial of the Year at last night's British Television Advertising Awards.
Mother, which picked up a gold for its PG Tips "breakfast" ad, was awarded the Adstream Most Successful Agency of the Year Award.
VCCP and CHI & Partners also won two gold awards apiece for their Home Office binge-drinking awareness "binge female" and Britvic Drench Water "Brains" spots respectively.
Rattling Stick took the Panalux Award for Most Successful Production Company of the Year for the second year running.
The Chairman's Award for Outstanding Contribution to the Commercials Industry went to Traktor. For a full list of results, visit www.campaignlive.co.uk.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Media Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- CRM Manager, London, £50,000 Direct Recruitment £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Account Manager, London, £30k Direct Recruitment £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy