MCBD scoops top accolade at BTAA with Hovis 'go on lad' spot
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 March 2009 12:00AM
Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy's Hovis "go on lad" scooped the the Thinkbox Award for Best Television Commercial of the Year at last night's British Television Advertising Awards.
Mother, which picked up a gold for its PG Tips "breakfast" ad, was awarded the Adstream Most Successful Agency of the Year Award.
VCCP and CHI & Partners also won two gold awards apiece for their Home Office binge-drinking awareness "binge female" and Britvic Drench Water "Brains" spots respectively.
Rattling Stick took the Panalux Award for Most Successful Production Company of the Year for the second year running.
The Chairman's Award for Outstanding Contribution to the Commercials Industry went to Traktor. For a full list of results, visit www.campaignlive.co.uk.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Designer - Agency £35,000 Nakama £20,000 - £35,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Planner Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £70000 per annum, London
- DESIGNERS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED AND PRINT Live Recruitment £competitive, West Midlands
- Sub Editor Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager VMA Group Up to £40k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood