MCBD scoops top accolade at BTAA with Hovis 'go on lad' spot
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 March 2009 12:00AM
Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy's Hovis "go on lad" scooped the the Thinkbox Award for Best Television Commercial of the Year at last night's British Television Advertising Awards.
Mother, which picked up a gold for its PG Tips "breakfast" ad, was awarded the Adstream Most Successful Agency of the Year Award.
VCCP and CHI & Partners also won two gold awards apiece for their Home Office binge-drinking awareness "binge female" and Britvic Drench Water "Brains" spots respectively.
Rattling Stick took the Panalux Award for Most Successful Production Company of the Year for the second year running.
The Chairman's Award for Outstanding Contribution to the Commercials Industry went to Traktor. For a full list of results, visit www.campaignlive.co.uk.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- CRM Business Analyst Stopgap £38000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £35,000 - £40,000 + bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Planning Manager (SAS) Direct Recruitment £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB