In association with
Coca-Cola "Max" by Tugboat Japan
By Kate Nettleton, Campaign Work, Thursday, 12 March 2009 03:45PM
Tugboat, the independent Japanese agency, has decked out toilet cubicles to resemble ski slopes in a bid to promote the Coca-Cola-owned energy drink Max.
The campaign, which aims to promote the extra sweet coffee drink amongst extreme sports enthusiasts, transforms the toilet cubicle so that the person sitting on the loo feels as though they are the top of a dramatic ski jump.
In order to target its key audience, Tugboat transformed the toilets of a number of major ski resorts, with branding on the toilet holder reading: "Seriously kick-ass intensely sweet for the real coffee super zinging unstoppable Max! Taste-explosion!"
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Social Media Account Director Source £4000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Media Executive - £20k - £25k - Manchester Adam Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Account Executive Pitch Consultants £18000 - £22000 per annum, Coventry