LBi promotes senior creatives
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 March 2009 12:20PM
LONDON - LBi has promoted Matt Watts and Dan John, both creatives, to creative director and head of copy respectively.
Both will report to Simon Gill and Laura Jordan-Bambach, who were promoted to joint executive creative directors earlier in the week.
In their new roles, both Watts and John will work across all of LBi's clients with a brief to improve the quality of the creative and simplify the ideas generation process.
Watts joined LBi in 2007 from M&C Saatchi. Before that, he worked at Arc. John has been at LBi for a year and has previously worked at Lowe and Publicis Mojo.
Chris Clarke, the global executive creative director of LBi, said: "Matt and Dan are among the most talented creatives I've worked with and both were instrumental in recent wins like Etihad and Electrolux."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne