LBi promotes senior creatives
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 March 2009 12:20PM
LONDON - LBi has promoted Matt Watts and Dan John, both creatives, to creative director and head of copy respectively.
Both will report to Simon Gill and Laura Jordan-Bambach, who were promoted to joint executive creative directors earlier in the week.
In their new roles, both Watts and John will work across all of LBi's clients with a brief to improve the quality of the creative and simplify the ideas generation process.
Watts joined LBi in 2007 from M&C Saatchi. Before that, he worked at Arc. John has been at LBi for a year and has previously worked at Lowe and Publicis Mojo.
Chris Clarke, the global executive creative director of LBi, said: "Matt and Dan are among the most talented creatives I've worked with and both were instrumental in recent wins like Etihad and Electrolux."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Print & Digital Designer Michael Page Digital £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Client Director Daniel Marks London $130-180K salary (depending on experience), New York (City) (US)
- Global Strategy Director - New York Daniel Marks London $150-200K salary (depending on experience), New York (City) (US)
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure