LBi promotes senior creatives
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 March 2009 12:20PM
LONDON - LBi has promoted Matt Watts and Dan John, both creatives, to creative director and head of copy respectively.
Both will report to Simon Gill and Laura Jordan-Bambach, who were promoted to joint executive creative directors earlier in the week.
In their new roles, both Watts and John will work across all of LBi's clients with a brief to improve the quality of the creative and simplify the ideas generation process.
Watts joined LBi in 2007 from M&C Saatchi. Before that, he worked at Arc. John has been at LBi for a year and has previously worked at Lowe and Publicis Mojo.
Chris Clarke, the global executive creative director of LBi, said: "Matt and Dan are among the most talented creatives I've worked with and both were instrumental in recent wins like Etihad and Electrolux."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Account Planner, London Direct Recruitment £45,000-£50,000, London (Greater)
- Graphic Designer Sky negotiable, West London
- Senior Brand Manager - 12 month contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£60K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Greater London
- Global Media Insight Manager - 12 month contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£55-63K or Attractive Day Rate, Leatherhead, Surrey