LBi promotes senior creatives
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 March 2009 12:20PM
LONDON - LBi has promoted Matt Watts and Dan John, both creatives, to creative director and head of copy respectively.
Both will report to Simon Gill and Laura Jordan-Bambach, who were promoted to joint executive creative directors earlier in the week.
In their new roles, both Watts and John will work across all of LBi's clients with a brief to improve the quality of the creative and simplify the ideas generation process.
Watts joined LBi in 2007 from M&C Saatchi. Before that, he worked at Arc. John has been at LBi for a year and has previously worked at Lowe and Publicis Mojo.
Chris Clarke, the global executive creative director of LBi, said: "Matt and Dan are among the most talented creatives I've worked with and both were instrumental in recent wins like Etihad and Electrolux."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Planning Executive Aspire £25000 - £28000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Director Aspire £50000 - £60000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum, London
- PR Account Director Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Cambridge