Budweiser dumps Goodby, Silverstein & Partners after 14 years
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 16 March 2009 10:00AM
LONDON - Budweiser brewer Anheuser-Busch InBev has ended its 14-year relationship with Goodby, Silverstein & Partners, the agency that created the brand's iconic 'Louie the Lizard' campaign.
The move comes following a roster review, with Anheuser-Busch stating its desire to work with a smaller number of agencies.
Last month, Anheuser-Busch's vice president for marketing Keith Levy announced that the company was to scrap the arrangement of paying agencies on a retainer basis, instead paying shops on a project-by-project basis.
Agencies that continue to work on the Budweiser account includes DDB Chicago, which picked up the $35 million creative duties for the launch of Bud Light Lime last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Graphic Designer/ Artworker Michael Page Digital Negotiable, South East England
- Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, City of London
- Account Director Gemini Search £200 - £300 per day, West End
- Portfolio Executive Institute of Customer Service 28,000, London, SE1