Budweiser dumps Goodby, Silverstein & Partners after 14 years
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 16 March 2009 10:00AM
LONDON - Budweiser brewer Anheuser-Busch InBev has ended its 14-year relationship with Goodby, Silverstein & Partners, the agency that created the brand's iconic 'Louie the Lizard' campaign.
The move comes following a roster review, with Anheuser-Busch stating its desire to work with a smaller number of agencies.
Last month, Anheuser-Busch's vice president for marketing Keith Levy announced that the company was to scrap the arrangement of paying agencies on a retainer basis, instead paying shops on a project-by-project basis.
Agencies that continue to work on the Budweiser account includes DDB Chicago, which picked up the $35 million creative duties for the launch of Bud Light Lime last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelancers - All Levels Source £110 - £300 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London