Budweiser dumps Goodby, Silverstein & Partners after 14 years
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 16 March 2009 10:00AM
LONDON - Budweiser brewer Anheuser-Busch InBev has ended its 14-year relationship with Goodby, Silverstein & Partners, the agency that created the brand's iconic 'Louie the Lizard' campaign.
The move comes following a roster review, with Anheuser-Busch stating its desire to work with a smaller number of agencies.
Last month, Anheuser-Busch's vice president for marketing Keith Levy announced that the company was to scrap the arrangement of paying agencies on a retainer basis, instead paying shops on a project-by-project basis.
Agencies that continue to work on the Budweiser account includes DDB Chicago, which picked up the $35 million creative duties for the launch of Bud Light Lime last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Strategy Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- NPD Strategy Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Executive Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand Manager EMEA Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East England