Resident Evil 5 takes over LoveFilm in promotional tie-in
LONDON - DVD and games rental service LoveFilm has teamed up with Capcom to mark the release of its shoot 'em up video game 'Resident Evil 5'.
Capcom and 'Resident Evil 5' branded webpages will feature on LoveFilm's video game rental and homepage sites throughout the week.
The 'Resident Evil 5' promos will also be mailed to 100,000 customers via LoveFilm branded rental envelopes distributed from today. The game is available on the Xbox 360 and the Playstation 3.
The tie-in follows the appointment of Jo Underhilll as head of media sales to LoveFilm's new fully in-house advertising operation, which recently ended its relationship with agency Unanimis.
Underhill was brought in to drive advertising revenue to the rental website, a role she successfully established at PropertyFinder.com before moving to LoveFilm.
Underhill said: "I'm thrilled to be joining the LoveFilm team, especially during a time in which the company continues to strengthen and diversify its online advertising and media sales initiatives."
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Digital Marketing Executive PFJ £25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- Copywriter Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £40000 per annum, Derbyshire
- Senior Designer Major Players £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Senior Web & ECRM Executive PFJ £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity