Resident Evil 5 takes over LoveFilm in promotional tie-in
LONDON - DVD and games rental service LoveFilm has teamed up with Capcom to mark the release of its shoot 'em up video game 'Resident Evil 5'.
Capcom and 'Resident Evil 5' branded webpages will feature on LoveFilm's video game rental and homepage sites throughout the week.
The 'Resident Evil 5' promos will also be mailed to 100,000 customers via LoveFilm branded rental envelopes distributed from today. The game is available on the Xbox 360 and the Playstation 3.
The tie-in follows the appointment of Jo Underhilll as head of media sales to LoveFilm's new fully in-house advertising operation, which recently ended its relationship with agency Unanimis.
Underhill was brought in to drive advertising revenue to the rental website, a role she successfully established at PropertyFinder.com before moving to LoveFilm.
Underhill said: "I'm thrilled to be joining the LoveFilm team, especially during a time in which the company continues to strengthen and diversify its online advertising and media sales initiatives."
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires