Resident Evil 5 takes over LoveFilm in promotional tie-in
LONDON - DVD and games rental service LoveFilm has teamed up with Capcom to mark the release of its shoot 'em up video game 'Resident Evil 5'.
Capcom and 'Resident Evil 5' branded webpages will feature on LoveFilm's video game rental and homepage sites throughout the week.
The 'Resident Evil 5' promos will also be mailed to 100,000 customers via LoveFilm branded rental envelopes distributed from today. The game is available on the Xbox 360 and the Playstation 3.
The tie-in follows the appointment of Jo Underhilll as head of media sales to LoveFilm's new fully in-house advertising operation, which recently ended its relationship with agency Unanimis.
Underhill was brought in to drive advertising revenue to the rental website, a role she successfully established at PropertyFinder.com before moving to LoveFilm.
Underhill said: "I'm thrilled to be joining the LoveFilm team, especially during a time in which the company continues to strengthen and diversify its online advertising and media sales initiatives."
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Retail Marketing Controller- Automotive Manufacturer Copeland Select £Completive +car +benefits , Hertfordshire
- Dealer Marketing Consultant, Automotive Copeland Select Mid £20,000s, London
- Head of Marketing - Brand and Insight EMR £90000 - £100000 per annum + Competitive, City of London
- Insights Data Analyst Stopgap £65000 per annum + 12 month FTC, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show