Resident Evil 5 takes over LoveFilm in promotional tie-in
LONDON - DVD and games rental service LoveFilm has teamed up with Capcom to mark the release of its shoot 'em up video game 'Resident Evil 5'.
Capcom and 'Resident Evil 5' branded webpages will feature on LoveFilm's video game rental and homepage sites throughout the week.
The 'Resident Evil 5' promos will also be mailed to 100,000 customers via LoveFilm branded rental envelopes distributed from today. The game is available on the Xbox 360 and the Playstation 3.
The tie-in follows the appointment of Jo Underhilll as head of media sales to LoveFilm's new fully in-house advertising operation, which recently ended its relationship with agency Unanimis.
Underhill was brought in to drive advertising revenue to the rental website, a role she successfully established at PropertyFinder.com before moving to LoveFilm.
Underhill said: "I'm thrilled to be joining the LoveFilm team, especially during a time in which the company continues to strengthen and diversify its online advertising and media sales initiatives."
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Broadcast Planning & Buying - Senior Management Position PFJ £70000 per annum, London
- Digital Media Manager - Client side - Entertainment PFJ £45000 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager - e-Commerce ReThink Retail £65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Car + Benefits , Milton Keynes
- Senior Digital Designer Propel £35000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Kensington and Chelsea
- Sales Support Assistant Hays Information Technology £18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum, Christchurch
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Nature Valley awards integrated business to start-up
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
What we can all learn from how Daft Punk won the web