Resident Evil 5 takes over LoveFilm in promotional tie-in
LONDON - DVD and games rental service LoveFilm has teamed up with Capcom to mark the release of its shoot 'em up video game 'Resident Evil 5'.
Capcom and 'Resident Evil 5' branded webpages will feature on LoveFilm's video game rental and homepage sites throughout the week.
The 'Resident Evil 5' promos will also be mailed to 100,000 customers via LoveFilm branded rental envelopes distributed from today. The game is available on the Xbox 360 and the Playstation 3.
The tie-in follows the appointment of Jo Underhilll as head of media sales to LoveFilm's new fully in-house advertising operation, which recently ended its relationship with agency Unanimis.
Underhill was brought in to drive advertising revenue to the rental website, a role she successfully established at PropertyFinder.com before moving to LoveFilm.
Underhill said: "I'm thrilled to be joining the LoveFilm team, especially during a time in which the company continues to strengthen and diversify its online advertising and media sales initiatives."
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Social Media Manager - International Content Agency - London Major Players £25000 - £30000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Visual Merchandiser Stopgap £20000 - £27000 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Executive, Events, London, 30k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: excellent benefits, London
- Digital Marketing Manager /Senior Digital Marketing Executive Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, £32,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 per annum, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote