Davidson and Papworth made partners at Wieden & Kennedy
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 17 March 2009 09:40AM
LONDON - Tony Davidson and Kim Papworth, the Wieden & Kennedy London executive creative directors, have been made partners of the global Wieden & Kennedy network.
The creative team joins the other global partners, including Dan Wieden, the chief executive officer, Dave Luhr, the chief operating officer, Susan Hoffman and John Jay, the executive creative directors, and Bill Davenport, the executive producer.
Davidson and Papworth are the first partners to be appointed from outside Wieden & Kennedy's Portland headquarters and the first appointments to the global board since the addition of Jay in 1996.
Wieden said: "If you want to be a partner at Wieden & Kennedy, you've got to be some kind of saint and some kind of crazy.
"No-one exemplifies that more profoundly than Tony and Kim. They have raised the bar, broken rules, lifted hearts and shocked the world.
"There is no office, anywhere, more loved and respected than Wieden & Kennedy London."
Davidson and Papworth have been responsible for a number of award-winning campaigns since they joined the agency in 2000, most notably the Honda "power of dreams" spot, which netted two black D&AD Pencils and the Grand Prix at Cannes.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency