Alexandr the meerkat launches blooper viral
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 18 March 2009 10:30AM
LONDON - VCCP has launched a viral campaign for Comparethemarket.com made up of bloopers featuring Alexandr, the cravat-wearing meerkat owner of comparethemeerkat.com.
The viral features outtakes from the TV campaign showing Alexandr getting lines wrong, slipping and banging his head and being caught looking at a naughty meerkat porn site.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- PR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Designer - World Renowned Branding Agency (London) Twist Recruitment £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + BENEFITS AND BONUS SCHEME, East London
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs