Alexandr the meerkat launches blooper viral
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 18 March 2009 10:30AM
LONDON - VCCP has launched a viral campaign for Comparethemarket.com made up of bloopers featuring Alexandr, the cravat-wearing meerkat owner of comparethemeerkat.com.
The viral features outtakes from the TV campaign showing Alexandr getting lines wrong, slipping and banging his head and being caught looking at a naughty meerkat porn site.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- SEO & PPC Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CRM Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Planning Account Director Aspire £50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB