Alexandr the meerkat launches blooper viral
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 18 March 2009 10:30AM
LONDON - VCCP has launched a viral campaign for Comparethemarket.com made up of bloopers featuring Alexandr, the cravat-wearing meerkat owner of comparethemeerkat.com.
The viral features outtakes from the TV campaign showing Alexandr getting lines wrong, slipping and banging his head and being caught looking at a naughty meerkat porn site.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Business Analyst - London - eCommerce/mCommerce Salt Negotiable rates, City of London
- Digital Account Manager Brand Recruitment £35000 per annum, Reading
- Digital Marketing Manager Liverpool Life Sciences UTC £27,500, Liverpool
- Freelance PR Account Manager or above - Consumer Technology Major Players negotiable, City of London
- Senior Marketing Co-ordinator Direct Recruitment £30,000 - £35,000, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?