Alexandr the meerkat launches blooper viral
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 18 March 2009 10:30AM
LONDON - VCCP has launched a viral campaign for Comparethemarket.com made up of bloopers featuring Alexandr, the cravat-wearing meerkat owner of comparethemeerkat.com.
The viral features outtakes from the TV campaign showing Alexandr getting lines wrong, slipping and banging his head and being caught looking at a naughty meerkat porn site.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne