E.ON appoints DLKW to £20 million ad account
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 March 2009 09:45AM
LONDON - E.ON has appointed Delaney Lund Knox Warren & Partners to its £20 million advertising account.
The agency won the business following a final shootout against DDB. WCRS, the other agency on the shortlist, was eliminated at an earlier stage.
The pitch was handled by Agency Insight, and was led by Jeremy Davies, E.ON's director of brand and communications, who moved to the company from the Santander-owned bank Abbey in May last year.
E.ON called a pitch for its advertising account in January this year.
The energy provider stated at the time that it was looking to cut costs and spend in 2009 and hone its communications strategy by giving its advertising a more retail focus.
In February, E.ON parted company with incumbent TBWA\London, after the agency failed to make the shortlist stage.
TBWA\ had been working with the brand since 2007, and will continue to produce work for E.ON's FA Cup sponsorship until the final of the competition in May.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Online Analytics Manager, Telecoms, Slough Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £65000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Slough
- Digital Strategist - iconic luxury brand - £55K-£65K Bamboo Crowd £55K-£65K, London (Greater)
- Social & Digital Director - iconic luxury brand - £50K-£55K Bamboo Crowd £50K-£55K, London (Greater)
- Web Designer | Junior / Midweight Nu Creative Talent Negotiable, London
- Marketing Director Stopgap £55000 per annum, London