E.ON appoints DLKW to £20 million ad account
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 March 2009 09:45AM
LONDON - E.ON has appointed Delaney Lund Knox Warren & Partners to its £20 million advertising account.
The agency won the business following a final shootout against DDB. WCRS, the other agency on the shortlist, was eliminated at an earlier stage.
The pitch was handled by Agency Insight, and was led by Jeremy Davies, E.ON's director of brand and communications, who moved to the company from the Santander-owned bank Abbey in May last year.
E.ON called a pitch for its advertising account in January this year.
The energy provider stated at the time that it was looking to cut costs and spend in 2009 and hone its communications strategy by giving its advertising a more retail focus.
In February, E.ON parted company with incumbent TBWA\London, after the agency failed to make the shortlist stage.
TBWA\ had been working with the brand since 2007, and will continue to produce work for E.ON's FA Cup sponsorship until the final of the competition in May.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Account Director - INTEGRATED / BTL - Excellent Agency! - £60k - £65k plus bonus. Fill Recruitment £60k - £65k plus superb benefits and bonus, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER - DUBAI - £38K TAX FREE + RELOCATION Salt £38000 per annum + TAX FREE EARNINGS + RELOCATION, Dubai
- SENIOR UI/UX DESIGNER - WEST LONDON - £50K + BONUS & BENEFITS Salt £50000 per annum + BONUS + BENEFITS, West London
- Senior Strategy Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)