E.ON appoints DLKW to £20 million ad account
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 March 2009 09:45AM
LONDON - E.ON has appointed Delaney Lund Knox Warren & Partners to its £20 million advertising account.
The agency won the business following a final shootout against DDB. WCRS, the other agency on the shortlist, was eliminated at an earlier stage.
The pitch was handled by Agency Insight, and was led by Jeremy Davies, E.ON's director of brand and communications, who moved to the company from the Santander-owned bank Abbey in May last year.
E.ON called a pitch for its advertising account in January this year.
The energy provider stated at the time that it was looking to cut costs and spend in 2009 and hone its communications strategy by giving its advertising a more retail focus.
In February, E.ON parted company with incumbent TBWA\London, after the agency failed to make the shortlist stage.
TBWA\ had been working with the brand since 2007, and will continue to produce work for E.ON's FA Cup sponsorship until the final of the competition in May.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager Gemini Search £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Freelance Creative Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £350 per annum, London
- Senior Interior Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Presentation Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Digital Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood