Mother releases French-style virals for Stella Artois
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 23 March 2009 11:40AM
LONDON - Mother has produced three new internet videos to promote Stella Artois 4%, building on Mother's 60s-style Riviera TV spot.
The three films explore the idea that 8 Mile, Die Hard and 24 could all have been based on forgotten French cinema classics.
Andreas Hilger, the marketing director of InBev UK and Ireland, said: "The strong cinematic look will appeal to film buffs who know their cinematic history, as well as to the wider public, and will not disappoint those who have come to expect something very special from Stella Artois."
Dial Hard follows smooth detective Jean MeQlain on the trail of a mysterious woman, toying with him via various phone booths around the Riviera.
Vingt-Quatre Heures tells the tale of Jacques Bauder, a man with 24 hours to save the world... but being French, he thinks he only needs two, including a break for lunch.
The final film, 8 Kilométres, tells the story of a young beat poet, Lapin (Rabbit), battling nerves and other freestyle poets in a bohemian café at Monte Carlo.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UK Marketing Communications Adam Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Manchester
- Associate Marketing Director (Global Education) - Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package , Chichester, West Sussex
- Senior PR Account Executive AF Selection £22000 - £23000 per annum, Manchester
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 p.a., South East England
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- The man who made Grey matter