Wallace and Gromit npower ad - watch it here
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 25 March 2009 12:00PM
LONDON - Wallace and Gromit star in the latest npower ad, with viewers getting the chance to see Wallace in the nude for the first time.
In the 30-second ad, by Beattie McGuinness Bungay, Wallace takes a shower, with Gromit working furiously in the basement stoking a boiler to keep the water warm.
But the clever hound then gets on the phone and calls out npower's hometeam to install a modern new boiler.
Bil Bungay, a founder of BMB, said: "Wallace was superb to work with, he admitted to having laid off the Wensleydale for a couple of weeks prior to the shoot and it showed.
"He looked pretty buffed for his age."
The ad, which airs on the evening of Saturday, aims to highlight how the company is aiming to make energy efficiency easy and fun.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- account manager Twist Recruitment £25000 - £27000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Media Manager - Client side PFJ £45000 - £55000 per annum + Car allowance, London
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Middleweight Designer Dahling Ltd circa £35K + benefits, Central London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers