Wallace and Gromit npower ad - watch it here
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 25 March 2009 12:00PM
LONDON - Wallace and Gromit star in the latest npower ad, with viewers getting the chance to see Wallace in the nude for the first time.
In the 30-second ad, by Beattie McGuinness Bungay, Wallace takes a shower, with Gromit working furiously in the basement stoking a boiler to keep the water warm.
But the clever hound then gets on the phone and calls out npower's hometeam to install a modern new boiler.
Bil Bungay, a founder of BMB, said: "Wallace was superb to work with, he admitted to having laid off the Wensleydale for a couple of weeks prior to the shoot and it showed.
"He looked pretty buffed for his age."
The ad, which airs on the evening of Saturday, aims to highlight how the company is aiming to make energy efficiency easy and fun.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £39k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head Of Marketing Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media