K-Swiss retro trainer launch website features stars including Anna Kournikova
By Fiona Ramsay, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 27 March 2009 04:00PM
LONDON - K-Swiss is launching its Classic Remastered trainer with an interactive campaign website featuring 14 celebrity ambassadors from the world of art, music and sport.
The K-Swiss trainer is a re-launch of the white leather shoe that debuted at Wimbledon in 1966. Tennis player Anna Kournikova and actor Ed Westwick are featured on the K-Space website, developed by agency Perfect Fools.
Visitors to K-Space select from a menu of names or scroll through a reel. Each star is supported by their video and a portfolio of still photography.
The site will launch in the UK, US, Netherlands, Italy and German and is supported by TV, print and PR.
The stars are filmed wearing the shoe, expressing themselves through their personal passions, while talking about their individual style and reasons for loving the Classic Remastered.
Anna Kournikova is filmed on a photo shoot engulfed by tennis balls; Ju$t Another Rich Kid dances in a rainshower of gold; while Ed Westwick plays keepie up with a football before re-enacting his on-stage performance as lead singer of UK indie rockers, The Filthy Youth.
K-Space links directly to the 2009 K-Swiss collection so visitors can purchase online. Other features include downloadable photos and content sharing through social media.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Graphic Designer / Art Director Creative Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Senior Manager Customer Engagement - Sports Brand (Relocation) Ultimate Asset €70000 - €73000 per annum + Relocation package, Bavaria
- Digital Sales Account Director Ultimate Asset £43000 - £45000 per annum + 15-20k comms, London
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- Ocean Outdoor finds new owners in Searchlight Capital