K-Swiss retro trainer launch website features stars including Anna Kournikova
By Fiona Ramsay, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 27 March 2009 04:00PM
LONDON - K-Swiss is launching its Classic Remastered trainer with an interactive campaign website featuring 14 celebrity ambassadors from the world of art, music and sport.
The K-Swiss trainer is a re-launch of the white leather shoe that debuted at Wimbledon in 1966. Tennis player Anna Kournikova and actor Ed Westwick are featured on the K-Space website, developed by agency Perfect Fools.
Visitors to K-Space select from a menu of names or scroll through a reel. Each star is supported by their video and a portfolio of still photography.
The site will launch in the UK, US, Netherlands, Italy and German and is supported by TV, print and PR.
The stars are filmed wearing the shoe, expressing themselves through their personal passions, while talking about their individual style and reasons for loving the Classic Remastered.
Anna Kournikova is filmed on a photo shoot engulfed by tennis balls; Ju$t Another Rich Kid dances in a rainshower of gold; while Ed Westwick plays keepie up with a football before re-enacting his on-stage performance as lead singer of UK indie rockers, The Filthy Youth.
K-Space links directly to the 2009 K-Swiss collection so visitors can purchase online. Other features include downloadable photos and content sharing through social media.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £36000 per annum, Benefits: This is a 3 week freelance gig that will turn perm, London
- Category Manager - Waitrose Veritas Partnership Ltd £40000 - £50000 Per Annum + car + bonus + benefits, London
- Account Manager to Account Director Stopgap £28000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure