Mother's Duffy Diet Coke ad gets YouTube spoof treatment
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 30 March 2009 09:40AM
LONDON - A couple of slightly overweight men in bad wigs have targeted Mother's Duffy Diet Coke ad by making two spoofs and posting them on YouTube.
The first shows one of the portly protagonists dressed as Duffy on an exercise bike, miming to the song in the original ad.
The second, the better of the two, shows the other man in drag cycling round a supermarket car-park with an unexpected twist, which Campaign won't ruin for you.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car or C/A, South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Development Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 per annum, London
- Global Design Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England