Mother's Duffy Diet Coke ad gets YouTube spoof treatment
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 30 March 2009 09:40AM
LONDON - A couple of slightly overweight men in bad wigs have targeted Mother's Duffy Diet Coke ad by making two spoofs and posting them on YouTube.
The first shows one of the portly protagonists dressed as Duffy on an exercise bike, miming to the song in the original ad.
The second, the better of the two, shows the other man in drag cycling round a supermarket car-park with an unexpected twist, which Campaign won't ruin for you.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Product Marketing Manager - 11 months contract - London - £53K pro rata Digital Gurus £53000 Per Annum, London
- group account director / biz director > INTERNATIONAL DRINKS ACCOUNT > TTL > FOOTBALL collectivo Up to £80k depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- European Marketing Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £0.00 - £62000.00 per annum, London
- Senior SEO Account Manager Ultimate Asset £33000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SEO Analyst - Technical Ultimate Asset £24000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts