Mother's Duffy Diet Coke ad gets YouTube spoof treatment
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 30 March 2009 09:40AM
LONDON - A couple of slightly overweight men in bad wigs have targeted Mother's Duffy Diet Coke ad by making two spoofs and posting them on YouTube.
The first shows one of the portly protagonists dressed as Duffy on an exercise bike, miming to the song in the original ad.
The second, the better of the two, shows the other man in drag cycling round a supermarket car-park with an unexpected twist, which Campaign won't ruin for you.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - BTL / Integrated - [partnerships] - to £40k pending experience Fill Recruitment to £40k plus top benefits, pending experience, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated / Shopper - FMCG - Superb agency! Fill Recruitment Up to £32k plus great benefits, London (Greater)
- Associate Director - Communities Research Hasson Associates £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Content Director - Social / Digital - [Drinks] - Excellent agency - to £40k+ Fill Recruitment £40k+ as well as superb benefits, London (Greater)
- BBC social media manager calls for brands to add value
- Dave Trott: Great advertising isn't just gimmicks
- Johnny Fearless closes after client departure
- WPP launches Xaxis Audio with Global
- Google aims to hold brands' hands with 'programmatic playbook'
- Manning Gottlieb OMD, MediaCom and PHD head shortlist for 2015 Thinkbox TV Planning Awards