Mother's Duffy Diet Coke ad gets YouTube spoof treatment
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 30 March 2009 09:40AM
LONDON - A couple of slightly overweight men in bad wigs have targeted Mother's Duffy Diet Coke ad by making two spoofs and posting them on YouTube.
The first shows one of the portly protagonists dressed as Duffy on an exercise bike, miming to the song in the original ad.
The second, the better of the two, shows the other man in drag cycling round a supermarket car-park with an unexpected twist, which Campaign won't ruin for you.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - Exhibitions - Indonesia tfconnect global recruitment £30,000, Jakarta
- account manager collectivo Up to £32,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media