Mother's Duffy Diet Coke ad gets YouTube spoof treatment
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 30 March 2009 09:40AM
LONDON - A couple of slightly overweight men in bad wigs have targeted Mother's Duffy Diet Coke ad by making two spoofs and posting them on YouTube.
The first shows one of the portly protagonists dressed as Duffy on an exercise bike, miming to the song in the original ad.
The second, the better of the two, shows the other man in drag cycling round a supermarket car-park with an unexpected twist, which Campaign won't ruin for you.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Manager - Household / NPD Stopgap £45000 - £50000 per annum, Southall
- Senior Account Director Just Digital £55000 - £65000 per annum + bonus and benefits, Bristol
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection Up to £30,000, Manchester
- Global Digital Brand Manager - Slough Stopgap £40000 per annum + benefits, Slough
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film