Mother's Duffy Diet Coke ad gets YouTube spoof treatment
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 30 March 2009 09:40AM
LONDON - A couple of slightly overweight men in bad wigs have targeted Mother's Duffy Diet Coke ad by making two spoofs and posting them on YouTube.
The first shows one of the portly protagonists dressed as Duffy on an exercise bike, miming to the song in the original ad.
The second, the better of the two, shows the other man in drag cycling round a supermarket car-park with an unexpected twist, which Campaign won't ruin for you.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Creative Team Twist Recruitment £45000 - £60000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- DEPUTY CREATIVE DIRECTOR - INTEGRATED, RETAIL, SHOPPER Live Recruitment £70000 - £75000 per annum, Merton, London (Greater)
- Middle Weight Creative Team Twist Recruitment £30000 - £45000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)