Orange Gold Spots by Mother - Campaign's Top 10
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 April 2009 09:40AM
LONDON - Campaign brings you its top 10 Orange Gold Spots by Mother.
Last week, Fallon produced its first Gold Spot for Orange after snatching the account from Mother as part of a consolidation by the phone giant.
Between 2003 and 2008, Mother produced twenty Gold Spots, which were shown before UK cinema ads.
Campaign has trawled through the archives and presents its Top 10 Gold Spots:
1. Rob Lowe - 2008
2. Snoop Dog - 2008
3. Steven Seagal - 2005
4. Verne Troyer - 2004
5. Patrick Swayze - 2005
6. Angelica Huston - 2008
Watch all 20 Gold Spots at Orange Gold Spots by Mother - the collection
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Junior Digital Designer/Creative Artworker Apple&Ink £20-23k + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Marketing Manager, Technology, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Manager, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Negotiable, London