Orange Gold Spots by Mother - Campaign's Top 10
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 April 2009 09:40AM
LONDON - Campaign brings you its top 10 Orange Gold Spots by Mother.
Last week, Fallon produced its first Gold Spot for Orange after snatching the account from Mother as part of a consolidation by the phone giant.
Between 2003 and 2008, Mother produced twenty Gold Spots, which were shown before UK cinema ads.
Campaign has trawled through the archives and presents its Top 10 Gold Spots:
1. Rob Lowe - 2008
2. Snoop Dog - 2008
3. Steven Seagal - 2005
4. Verne Troyer - 2004
5. Patrick Swayze - 2005
6. Angelica Huston - 2008
Watch all 20 Gold Spots at Orange Gold Spots by Mother - the collection
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer (Branding, Marketing, POS, Packaging) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Assistant - 6 Month Contract - Milton Keynes Ninesharp £9.50 - £10.50 per hour, Milton Keynes
- EMEA Digital Marketing Manager Ninesharp £40000 - £45000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business