Orange Gold Spots by Mother - Campaign's Top 10
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 April 2009 09:40AM
LONDON - Campaign brings you its top 10 Orange Gold Spots by Mother.
Last week, Fallon produced its first Gold Spot for Orange after snatching the account from Mother as part of a consolidation by the phone giant.
Between 2003 and 2008, Mother produced twenty Gold Spots, which were shown before UK cinema ads.
Campaign has trawled through the archives and presents its Top 10 Gold Spots:
1. Rob Lowe - 2008
2. Snoop Dog - 2008
3. Steven Seagal - 2005
4. Verne Troyer - 2004
5. Patrick Swayze - 2005
6. Angelica Huston - 2008
Watch all 20 Gold Spots at Orange Gold Spots by Mother - the collection
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £34000 per annum + benefits, Chester
- Senior Conceptual Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Designer createselect Up to £35K pa, depending on experience., London (Central), London (Greater)