Keira Knightley takes a beating in new Women's Aid ad
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 April 2009 07:00AM
LONDON - Keira Knightley is slapped and kicked in the stomach by an abusive boyfriend in a new cinema ad for Women's Aid.
The film, created by Grey, was directed by Joe Wright, the director of Atonement.
The ad, called "cut", was put together by a 50-strong crew, including the Oscar- nominated cinematographer Seamus McGarvey and the Bafta-nominated make-up and hair designer Ivana Primorac, who all gave their time for free, as did Wright and Knightley.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Creative Content Manager. Daniel Marks London £50-60k, London
- Senior Communications and Copywriting Executive Pitch Consultants £25000 - £28000 per annum + bonus and excellent benefits, Coventry
- Junior to Mid-Weight Creative Teams Daniel Marks London £30-60k, London
- Category Coordinator Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Northamptonshire