Keira Knightley takes a beating in new Women's Aid ad
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 April 2009 07:00AM
LONDON - Keira Knightley is slapped and kicked in the stomach by an abusive boyfriend in a new cinema ad for Women's Aid.
The film, created by Grey, was directed by Joe Wright, the director of Atonement.
The ad, called "cut", was put together by a 50-strong crew, including the Oscar- nominated cinematographer Seamus McGarvey and the Bafta-nominated make-up and hair designer Ivana Primorac, who all gave their time for free, as did Wright and Knightley.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Project Manager Major Players Ã‚£45000 - Ã‚£50000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Freelance Artworkers Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £18 - £20 per hour, West Midlands
- Junior Creative Team - Creative Agency - up to £30K plus bens The Creative Recruiter £30K plus Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Gemini Search Ã‚£40000.00 - Ã‚£55000.00 per annum, City of London
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London