Keira Knightley takes a beating in new Women's Aid ad
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 April 2009 07:00AM
LONDON - Keira Knightley is slapped and kicked in the stomach by an abusive boyfriend in a new cinema ad for Women's Aid.
The film, created by Grey, was directed by Joe Wright, the director of Atonement.
The ad, called "cut", was put together by a 50-strong crew, including the Oscar- nominated cinematographer Seamus McGarvey and the Bafta-nominated make-up and hair designer Ivana Primorac, who all gave their time for free, as did Wright and Knightley.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - STRATEGIC CREATIVE B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment £32000 - £40000 per annum, Richmond upon Thames
- Senior Brand Manager - EMEA Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, West Midlands
- Digital & eCRM Campaign Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)