Keira Knightley takes a beating in new Women's Aid ad
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 April 2009 07:00AM
LONDON - Keira Knightley is slapped and kicked in the stomach by an abusive boyfriend in a new cinema ad for Women's Aid.
The film, created by Grey, was directed by Joe Wright, the director of Atonement.
The ad, called "cut", was put together by a 50-strong crew, including the Oscar- nominated cinematographer Seamus McGarvey and the Bafta-nominated make-up and hair designer Ivana Primorac, who all gave their time for free, as did Wright and Knightley.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Product Manager - Global Automotive Giant - Berkshire Ninesharp £40000 - £50000 per annum + Great Benefits and Brand Car, Slough
- Interim Brand / Senior Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment Competitive day rate, London
- Account Manager Pitch Consultants £24000 - £30000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Senior Brand Lead - Contract Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, Liverpool