Keira Knightley takes a beating in new Women's Aid ad
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 April 2009 07:00AM
LONDON - Keira Knightley is slapped and kicked in the stomach by an abusive boyfriend in a new cinema ad for Women's Aid.
The film, created by Grey, was directed by Joe Wright, the director of Atonement.
The ad, called "cut", was put together by a 50-strong crew, including the Oscar- nominated cinematographer Seamus McGarvey and the Bafta-nominated make-up and hair designer Ivana Primorac, who all gave their time for free, as did Wright and Knightley.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London
- Junior Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £18000 per annum, Birmingham
- French Speaking Graphic designer | Corporate communications - Global Healthcare Brand Aquent Competitive day rate, Hertfordshire
- Client Services Director - Full-Service Digital Agency Silverdrum to £55,000 + benefits, London