AKQA launches digital marketing division
By Jacquie Bowser, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 02 April 2009 03:00PM
LONDON - AKQA has created a new division that will provide planning and buying services, as well as analytics and search engine optimisation.
The division, called AKQA Media, Search & Analytics, has launched in the UK and US, aiming to provide clients with end-to-end digital marketing.
It is made up of more than 75 employees and will be led by general manager Scott Symonds, who was previously executive media director.
Symonds said: "Clients are constantly confronted with fragmented creative, media and search plans that leak opportunity and ultimately ROI.
"We believe that especially in the interactive space, the more closely all the contributing aspects of a campaign can communicate with one another, the better the end result will be."
Separately, Neil Eatson has been named head of media and search in the UK and will report into Symonds.
Eatson brings 11 years of digital media experience and was previously at Zed Media, working on L'Oréal, BMW and Lloyds TSB.
AKQA has previously launched dedicated business units such as AKQA Mobile, which set up shop in 2006. AKQA Search was launched in 2007 and last year AKQA Film was established to produce online video and creative content.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- CRM ANALYST - Luxury retail Success Digital negotiable, City of London
- Planning Director Dynamic New Alliances £100000 - £850000 per annum, City of London
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014