JWT beats BBH to £15 million Debenhams advertising account
By Caroline Lovell, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 03 April 2009 11:40AM
LONDON - JWT London has won the £15 million Debenhams advertising account, after a final shoot-out against Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
M&C Saatchi was kicked off the pitch earlier this week. Karmarama and Publicis were dropped in February.
Debenhams called a pitch in January after Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy resigned the business in order to pitch for the £20 million John Lewis account, which later went to Adam & Eve.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- JUNIOR DESIGNER - RETAIL, SHOPPER MARKETING Live Recruitment £19000 - £23000 per annum, London