JWT beats BBH to £15 million Debenhams advertising account
By Caroline Lovell, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 03 April 2009 11:40AM
LONDON - JWT London has won the £15 million Debenhams advertising account, after a final shoot-out against Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
M&C Saatchi was kicked off the pitch earlier this week. Karmarama and Publicis were dropped in February.
Debenhams called a pitch in January after Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy resigned the business in order to pitch for the £20 million John Lewis account, which later went to Adam & Eve.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Community Manager | £26-30K, depending on experience. Dynamic New Alliances Up to 30K + Benefits, Central London
- Retention Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review