JWT beats BBH to £15 million Debenhams advertising account
By Caroline Lovell, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 03 April 2009 11:40AM
LONDON - JWT London has won the £15 million Debenhams advertising account, after a final shoot-out against Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
M&C Saatchi was kicked off the pitch earlier this week. Karmarama and Publicis were dropped in February.
Debenhams called a pitch in January after Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy resigned the business in order to pitch for the £20 million John Lewis account, which later went to Adam & Eve.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Market Research Analyst - Charity - Contract Hasson Associates £33000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Head of Insight | Full service integrated advertising agency Elizabeth Norman International £55000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - brand engagement & recruitment marketing Story Recruitment £38 - 45k dependent on experience, Central London