JWT beats BBH to £15 million Debenhams advertising account
By Caroline Lovell, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 03 April 2009 11:40AM
LONDON - JWT London has won the £15 million Debenhams advertising account, after a final shoot-out against Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
M&C Saatchi was kicked off the pitch earlier this week. Karmarama and Publicis were dropped in February.
Debenhams called a pitch in January after Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy resigned the business in order to pitch for the £20 million John Lewis account, which later went to Adam & Eve.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Media/Digital Account Director - Automotive - £40-50k Digital Gurus £40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, London
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Research Manager, Central London, £30-45k Major Players £30000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager PFJ £28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum, London
- Customer Marketing Manager - Health & Beauty FMCG CHM Competitive Salary + Benefits, Kent Coast
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- LMFM challenges bakers to be Brave on World Baking Day
- Samsung strikes placement deal with The Wanted
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
30 Seconds to Mars stratospheric rise on social media
In the week that it was shown that users only visited the planet Google+ for less than 7 minutes a month it’s interesting to look at how a contemporary rock artist brand goes about using social media in their marketing and the different levels of interest on different platforms.