JWT beats BBH to £15 million Debenhams advertising account
By Caroline Lovell, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 03 April 2009 11:40AM
LONDON - JWT London has won the £15 million Debenhams advertising account, after a final shoot-out against Bartle Bogle Hegarty.
M&C Saatchi was kicked off the pitch earlier this week. Karmarama and Publicis were dropped in February.
Debenhams called a pitch in January after Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy resigned the business in order to pitch for the £20 million John Lewis account, which later went to Adam & Eve.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Artworker fishtank £27000 - £32000 per annum, Bristol
- Events Manager fishtank £32000 - £39000 per annum, Bristol
- Product Manager Better Placed Recruitment £45000 per annum, Wigan
- Backend Web Developer Leeds. Premier Media £30000 per annum + BENEFITS, Leeds