John Hegarty and Bob Scarpelli star in charity viral ad
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 08 April 2009 09:45AM
LONDON - Top industry creatives including the Bartle Bogle Hegarty founder, Sir John Hegarty, and Bob Scarpelli, the chairman of DDB, star in a new viral ad, set to launch tomorrow, for the charity One Laptop Per Child (OLPC).
The film, which also featuresTony Granger, Y&R's global creative director, and the chairman of Taxi, Paul Lavoie, promotes the OLPC's tie-up with Little Black Books, an online travel guide targeting the advertising community.
The spot sees the industry figureheads talk to camera about the tie-up, which will see Little Black Books donate one pound to OLPC for every recommendation made for its new "LBB recommends" service.
Created by LBB, Taxi New York and Rattling Stick, the viral aims to encourage industry types to suggest their favourite hotels, restaurants and bars in cities across the world in a bid to bolster its directory, promote its website and raise money for the charity.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Interior Designer Premier Media £150 - £300 per day, City of London
- Senior Manager - Marketing Planning | 6 Month contract Salt £350 - £500 per day, City of London
- Senior Business Development Manager - Customer Engagement Better Placed Recruitment £60000 - £75000 per annum + significant OTE, City of London