John Hegarty and Bob Scarpelli star in charity viral ad
By Kate Nettleton, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 08 April 2009 09:45AM
LONDON - Top industry creatives including the Bartle Bogle Hegarty founder, Sir John Hegarty, and Bob Scarpelli, the chairman of DDB, star in a new viral ad, set to launch tomorrow, for the charity One Laptop Per Child (OLPC).
The film, which also featuresTony Granger, Y&R's global creative director, and the chairman of Taxi, Paul Lavoie, promotes the OLPC's tie-up with Little Black Books, an online travel guide targeting the advertising community.
The spot sees the industry figureheads talk to camera about the tie-up, which will see Little Black Books donate one pound to OLPC for every recommendation made for its new "LBB recommends" service.
Created by LBB, Taxi New York and Rattling Stick, the viral aims to encourage industry types to suggest their favourite hotels, restaurants and bars in cities across the world in a bid to bolster its directory, promote its website and raise money for the charity.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London