Axe reviews global digital advertising
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 April 2009 07:00AM
LONDON - Unilever has called a review of the global digital roster for Axe, sold as Lynx in the UK, Ireland and Australia.
The FMCG giant has put together a shortlist of agencies, which includes a mixture of advertising, direct marketing, digital, London-based and international shops.
It is not yet known whether the successful agencies will pitch for new projects in different markets, or against each other for existing pieces of business.
However, the review is not expected to affect existing pan-European agency relationships.
In January 2007, Bartle Bogle Hegarty won the European digital creative account for Lynx.
The brand also works with AKQA, which was appointed to the global Unilever roster in October 2007, and Agency Republic, which landed a digital brief in May 2006 to promote Lynx shower gels.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager Stopgap £135 - £150 per day, London
- Communications Executive Stopgap £115 per day, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief