Axe reviews global digital advertising
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 April 2009 07:00AM
LONDON - Unilever has called a review of the global digital roster for Axe, sold as Lynx in the UK, Ireland and Australia.
The FMCG giant has put together a shortlist of agencies, which includes a mixture of advertising, direct marketing, digital, London-based and international shops.
It is not yet known whether the successful agencies will pitch for new projects in different markets, or against each other for existing pieces of business.
However, the review is not expected to affect existing pan-European agency relationships.
In January 2007, Bartle Bogle Hegarty won the European digital creative account for Lynx.
The brand also works with AKQA, which was appointed to the global Unilever roster in October 2007, and Agency Republic, which landed a digital brief in May 2006 to promote Lynx shower gels.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- PR Manager - 6 month contract Brand Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Maidenhead
- Marketing Manager- German Speaking Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, City Of London
- Graphic / Web Designer (Harrogate) The Little Black Book Agency £18000 - £20000 per annum, Harrogate
- Online Marketing Premier Consultants to £50,000 plus benefits, Berkshire