Axe reviews global digital advertising
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 April 2009 07:00AM
LONDON - Unilever has called a review of the global digital roster for Axe, sold as Lynx in the UK, Ireland and Australia.
The FMCG giant has put together a shortlist of agencies, which includes a mixture of advertising, direct marketing, digital, London-based and international shops.
It is not yet known whether the successful agencies will pitch for new projects in different markets, or against each other for existing pieces of business.
However, the review is not expected to affect existing pan-European agency relationships.
In January 2007, Bartle Bogle Hegarty won the European digital creative account for Lynx.
The brand also works with AKQA, which was appointed to the global Unilever roster in October 2007, and Agency Republic, which landed a digital brief in May 2006 to promote Lynx shower gels.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Community Manager/Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Head of Retail Brands Stopgap £110000 per annum + pro rata - 2/3 month contract, London
- Mid-Weight Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad