Axe reviews global digital advertising
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 April 2009 07:00AM
LONDON - Unilever has called a review of the global digital roster for Axe, sold as Lynx in the UK, Ireland and Australia.
The FMCG giant has put together a shortlist of agencies, which includes a mixture of advertising, direct marketing, digital, London-based and international shops.
It is not yet known whether the successful agencies will pitch for new projects in different markets, or against each other for existing pieces of business.
However, the review is not expected to affect existing pan-European agency relationships.
In January 2007, Bartle Bogle Hegarty won the European digital creative account for Lynx.
The brand also works with AKQA, which was appointed to the global Unilever roster in October 2007, and Agency Republic, which landed a digital brief in May 2006 to promote Lynx shower gels.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account