Axe reviews global digital advertising
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 April 2009 07:00AM
LONDON - Unilever has called a review of the global digital roster for Axe, sold as Lynx in the UK, Ireland and Australia.
The FMCG giant has put together a shortlist of agencies, which includes a mixture of advertising, direct marketing, digital, London-based and international shops.
It is not yet known whether the successful agencies will pitch for new projects in different markets, or against each other for existing pieces of business.
However, the review is not expected to affect existing pan-European agency relationships.
In January 2007, Bartle Bogle Hegarty won the European digital creative account for Lynx.
The brand also works with AKQA, which was appointed to the global Unilever roster in October 2007, and Agency Republic, which landed a digital brief in May 2006 to promote Lynx shower gels.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 per annum, London
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PROJECT MANAGER - LONDON - £30-40K + BENEFITS Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- A manifesto for media planning