ITV1 unveils big-budget branding campaign
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 April 2009 12:00AM
ITV1 has launched an epic TV and cinema spot, by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, using the strapline "the brighter side".
The ad is the first brand campaign to support ITV1 and attempts to show that the channel represents entertaining and upbeat viewing. "Beach" features children exploring a dull coastline until they break through the looming clouds by throwing stones to reveal a ray of sunlight.
The 90-second film, directed by Rupert Sanders with post-production by The Mill, will first air during Britain's Got Talent, ITV1's Saturday peaktime show.
David Pemsel, the group marketing director at ITV1, said: "The ITV1 brand is synonymous with optimism and universal shared experiences. " To view the ad from Saturday, visit campaignlive.co.uk
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- UX Manager Creative Recruitment £64000 - £65000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Design & Production Assistant Creative Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Senior Designer Creative Recruitment £30000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Graphic Designer Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, Surrey
- Senior Manager, Acquisition Marketing Creative Recruitment £55000 - £62000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brands make the most of Germany's dramatic victory over Brazil
- Imperial War Museum releases film announcing WWI exhibition
- Sponsors congratulate Novak Djokovic on Wimbledon win
- Starcom MediaVest Group to move to Turnmills
- Guardian News & Media reduces losses by 27% to £19.4m
- Guardian plotting English language launch in India