ITV1 unveils big-budget branding campaign
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 April 2009 12:00AM
ITV1 has launched an epic TV and cinema spot, by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, using the strapline "the brighter side".
The ad is the first brand campaign to support ITV1 and attempts to show that the channel represents entertaining and upbeat viewing. "Beach" features children exploring a dull coastline until they break through the looming clouds by throwing stones to reveal a ray of sunlight.
The 90-second film, directed by Rupert Sanders with post-production by The Mill, will first air during Britain's Got Talent, ITV1's Saturday peaktime show.
David Pemsel, the group marketing director at ITV1, said: "The ITV1 brand is synonymous with optimism and universal shared experiences. " To view the ad from Saturday, visit campaignlive.co.uk
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South East
- Brand Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + benefits, South East
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push