ITV1 unveils big-budget branding campaign
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 April 2009 12:00AM
ITV1 has launched an epic TV and cinema spot, by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, using the strapline "the brighter side".
The ad is the first brand campaign to support ITV1 and attempts to show that the channel represents entertaining and upbeat viewing. "Beach" features children exploring a dull coastline until they break through the looming clouds by throwing stones to reveal a ray of sunlight.
The 90-second film, directed by Rupert Sanders with post-production by The Mill, will first air during Britain's Got Talent, ITV1's Saturday peaktime show.
David Pemsel, the group marketing director at ITV1, said: "The ITV1 brand is synonymous with optimism and universal shared experiences. " To view the ad from Saturday, visit campaignlive.co.uk
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - BTL / [Shopper] / Drinks - Integrated Agency - £34k to £39k Fill Recruitment £34k - £39k, plus superb benefits, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Agency Sales Manager - soft-sell, premium inventory, top site! Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, West End
- Insights Project Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director Twist Recruitment £60000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Audience Development Director - SEO, Social & Content - CLIENT Ultimate Asset £75000 per annum + bens, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'