ITV1 unveils big-budget branding campaign
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 April 2009 12:00AM
ITV1 has launched an epic TV and cinema spot, by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, using the strapline "the brighter side".
The ad is the first brand campaign to support ITV1 and attempts to show that the channel represents entertaining and upbeat viewing. "Beach" features children exploring a dull coastline until they break through the looming clouds by throwing stones to reveal a ray of sunlight.
The 90-second film, directed by Rupert Sanders with post-production by The Mill, will first air during Britain's Got Talent, ITV1's Saturday peaktime show.
David Pemsel, the group marketing director at ITV1, said: "The ITV1 brand is synonymous with optimism and universal shared experiences. " To view the ad from Saturday, visit campaignlive.co.uk
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- PR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Designer - World Renowned Branding Agency (London) Twist Recruitment £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + BENEFITS AND BONUS SCHEME, East London
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs