ITV1 unveils big-budget branding campaign
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 April 2009 12:00AM
ITV1 has launched an epic TV and cinema spot, by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, using the strapline "the brighter side".
The ad is the first brand campaign to support ITV1 and attempts to show that the channel represents entertaining and upbeat viewing. "Beach" features children exploring a dull coastline until they break through the looming clouds by throwing stones to reveal a ray of sunlight.
The 90-second film, directed by Rupert Sanders with post-production by The Mill, will first air during Britain's Got Talent, ITV1's Saturday peaktime show.
David Pemsel, the group marketing director at ITV1, said: "The ITV1 brand is synonymous with optimism and universal shared experiences. " To view the ad from Saturday, visit campaignlive.co.uk
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Campaign Project Manager Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Junior Comms Planning Manager required for Leading Media Agency Ultimate Asset £32000 per annum + great benefits package, London
- Entertainment brand - Comms Manager at top London media agency Ultimate Asset £35000 per annum, London
- Comms Business Director required for Leading Publisher Brand Ultimate Asset £65000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas