ITV1 unveils big-budget branding campaign
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 April 2009 12:00AM
ITV1 has launched an epic TV and cinema spot, by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, using the strapline "the brighter side".
The ad is the first brand campaign to support ITV1 and attempts to show that the channel represents entertaining and upbeat viewing. "Beach" features children exploring a dull coastline until they break through the looming clouds by throwing stones to reveal a ray of sunlight.
The 90-second film, directed by Rupert Sanders with post-production by The Mill, will first air during Britain's Got Talent, ITV1's Saturday peaktime show.
David Pemsel, the group marketing director at ITV1, said: "The ITV1 brand is synonymous with optimism and universal shared experiences. " To view the ad from Saturday, visit campaignlive.co.uk
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Director Jarlett de Grouchy £90000 - £98000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Interim Marketing Director Jarlett de Grouchy £65000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits , London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Project Manager/production manager become £32k-£35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager,Financial services,London, £45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 40000 - 45000, London