The Week: Media news - Orange ponders VoD bid
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 10 April 2009 12:00AM
Orange is considering buying the technology developed for Project Kangaroo, the video-on-demand venture between ITV, Channel 4 and BBC Worldwide that was stopped by the Competition Commission.
France Telecom, the parent company of Orange, has admitted that it is looking at the technology as a possible way of helping to strengthen its TV broadband service.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior PPC Manager Direct Recruitment £27,000 -£33,000, London
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £35,000 - £39,000, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch