The Week: Media news - Orange ponders VoD bid
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 10 April 2009 12:00AM
Orange is considering buying the technology developed for Project Kangaroo, the video-on-demand venture between ITV, Channel 4 and BBC Worldwide that was stopped by the Competition Commission.
France Telecom, the parent company of Orange, has admitted that it is looking at the technology as a possible way of helping to strengthen its TV broadband service.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Project Manager; Contact in West Midlands £150-200 pd Salt £150 - £200 per day, West Midlands
- Senior Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £70,000 - £100,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director Role - Permanent Role, £65k - £75k MODA consult up to £75k , London (Central), London (Greater)