The Week: Media news - Orange ponders VoD bid
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 10 April 2009 12:00AM
Orange is considering buying the technology developed for Project Kangaroo, the video-on-demand venture between ITV, Channel 4 and BBC Worldwide that was stopped by the Competition Commission.
France Telecom, the parent company of Orange, has admitted that it is looking at the technology as a possible way of helping to strengthen its TV broadband service.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- DIGITAL ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - MEDICAL COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, Berkshire
- CRM Executive - £30k - London Salt £25000 - £30000 per annum + bens, London
- Data Insight Analyst | London | £45k Salt £35000 - £48000 per annum, London
- Digital Sales Manager - Iconic Music Brands Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + excellent benefits & amazing commission, London