The Week: Media news - Orange ponders VoD bid
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 10 April 2009 12:00AM
Orange is considering buying the technology developed for Project Kangaroo, the video-on-demand venture between ITV, Channel 4 and BBC Worldwide that was stopped by the Competition Commission.
France Telecom, the parent company of Orange, has admitted that it is looking at the technology as a possible way of helping to strengthen its TV broadband service.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London
- Junior Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £18000 per annum, Birmingham
- French Speaking Graphic designer | Corporate communications - Global Healthcare Brand Aquent Competitive day rate, Hertfordshire
- Client Services Director - Full-Service Digital Agency Silverdrum to £55,000 + benefits, London